• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
More screenshots from Green's Tale 1 Chapter. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

P.S. : Aethestode knows that the Trainer Card still says "Red". He doesn't know how to change that so if anyone knows, please, let him know.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
Is it possible to download prevoius versions (beta)?

My emulator can't run such a big file it says "RAM isn't enough".
Can someone help me out please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Is it possible to download prevoius versions (beta)?

My emulator can't run such a big file it says "RAM isn't enough".
Can someone help me out please?
I don't think the previous versions were any smaller. What device are you playing on?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
I don't think the previous versions were any smaller. What device are you playing on?

Which emulator are you using, also are you on PC or android

I'm using an EZflash card on my GBA, when I try to load the game, the system says "PSRAM is not enough",
so I try to write it in the NOR by pressing selct+A, but still doesn't work . . . the game doesn't appaer in the system folder.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
Christ, this looks amazing.

It's probably already been asked but how many hours (approx) have been spent developing this ROM thus far?

Also, what are the odds of receiving a cease and desist order from Nintendo?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Also, what are the odds of receiving a cease and desist order from Nintendo?

The exact same ones that every other Fangame or ROM Hack have.
As long as the Hack doesn't get tons of fame all of a sudden (like what happened with Prism and Uranium) everything's gonna be fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 24, 2019
Can I have a list of all legendary pokemon and if possible, their location too? I have completed the beta 11E but I don't think I got all legendaries

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Are you supposed to do the Bonus Chapters as soon as they unlock, or can you only do them later on in the game?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Can I have a list of all legendary pokemon and if possible, their location too? I have completed the beta 11E but I don't think I got all legendaries

Here you go.

Are you supposed to do the Bonus Chapters as soon as they unlock, or can you only do them later on in the game?

You can do some of them as soon as you get to the places where they happen, like it happens with The Secret of Joy Chapter. For some others though, you can do the quest by bits or do it all at once once you have everything that said side quest could need.

For example, you can do most of the events related to The Lake Monster Chapter as soon as you reach Cerulean and you can finish it as soon as you get the HM03 Surf or you can do it all as soon as you get the HM which would be the correct way of doing it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Thank you Lunos! But on the Lunar Submit,Southern Island I can't get cressellia

If I recall correctly, it appears at a certain time of the day or night.
You also need to start the quest line of Darkrai by freeing it from its coffin inside the Underworld during the events in Valencia Island as Cresselia is a part of it.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 24, 2019
I have some questions:

a) In the island after ascorbia island (where there are a lot of sunflora appearing) there is a NPC saying nurse joy gather near a mountain at night. Is it a bonus chapter?

b) In the Halim Island there is hole which tells me to find clipped wings to fight the legendary serpent. Zygarade was not in that list and I can't find clipped wings

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Hey, when i use the cheat codes to fight a Flareon, the game restarts

What's wrong with it?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I did not touch the coffin in the Underworld. Now what ?

Then you lost your chance at getting both (Darkrai and Cresselia) on your savefile.

I have some questions:

a) In the island after ascorbia island (where there are a lot of sunflora appearing) there is a NPC saying nurse joy gather near a mountain at night. Is it a bonus chapter?

b) In the Halim Island there is hole which tells me to find clipped wings to fight the legendary serpent. Zygarade was not in that list and I can't find clipped wings

1) Yes, it's "The Secret of Joy Chapter".

2) The clipped wings aren't obtainable and that was supposed to be the spot where you'd get Zygarde, but just like a lot of other legendaries, it is not obtainable due to some bugged flags in the Beta 11E.

Aethestode shared some pictures on the Hack's Discord sometime ago, showing more or less how that event was gonna work.
Here they are.
Spoiler:

Hey, when i use the cheat codes to fight a Flareon, the game restarts

What's wrong with it?

There's your problem.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
You used Cheat Codes. There's your problem.

and others

Okay i get it, no need to be jerks guys, how should i know the game doesn't like cheats?

Rijon adventures works just fine with cheats

So why not this game?

I use cheats to have my eeveelution girls

Update

OK the cheats work fine, but what is the codes for the eeveelutions?

Update2

OK i had a easilier solution, i cautch Eevees and evolved them using stones, it was easy ;)

Last edited:
Back