• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Really? Any Proof?
    Is it really leaked? Maybe it's just the old Demo of Beta 12.
    Guys? Please stop falling in such a weak bait.
    Aethestode never shared anything about the Beta 12 except for textual and visual progress, and the Beta 12's Demo.
    There's simply no way that someone could have got it, at all.

If nothing goes wrong, Aethestode already stated that the Beta 12 will come out the 24th of December, so please wait patiently.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Guys? Please stop falling in such a weak bait.
    Aethestode never shared anything about the Beta 12 except for textual and visual progress, and the Beta 12's Demo.
    There's simply no way that someone could have got it, at all.

If nothing goes wrong, Aethestode already stated that the Beta 12 will come out the 24th of December, so please wait patiently.
    Well, I was just ticked off because of this false leak cause if this were to be true, It might lead to the cancellation of the hack.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    Just a quick question, I am playing Pokémon adventure red chapter and is it ok to use lucky egg cheat to make my Pokémon level up? Just wondering. ??????

The pics of beta 12 of this game looks cool!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    That's the only cheat I'm using, I didn't think it's ok to use this.
    So it's ok to use this cheat code? I don't want to cheat in this game, I kinda thought of using this to level up my Pokémon but if not that's ok I can get rid of this cheat and play it regularly. I'm sorry for using this cheat.
    I do love this hack. ????????????

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • That's the only cheat I'm using, I didn't think it's ok to use this.
    So it's ok to use this cheat code? I don't want to cheat in this game, I kinda thought of using this to level up my Pokémon but if not that's ok I can get rid of this cheat and play it regularly. I'm sorry for using this cheat.
    I do love this hack. ������������

Using cheats is not okay, but at the end of the day nobody's gonna go to your home and point a gun at you telling you not to use them. Do whatever you want.

By the way, Does the Beta 12 ends after the fight with Bruno

In 11E, the fight against Bruno came after the Orange Archipelago. Aethestode never mentioned how will he handle it this time so far.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    I'm mean I guess I can get rid of the cheat. I'm not trying to get someone mad or anything by using cheats, um I guess I can get rid of the cheat.

Years
  • This might be a dumb question (sorry if so) but was the beta 12 demo public and if so is it still available? I just Finished 11E (Loved it!) and wanted to check out the 12 demo. Big thanks to Aethestode!!!!

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • This might be a dumb question (sorry if so) but was the beta 12 demo public and if so is it still available? I just Finished 11E (Loved it!) and wanted to check out the 12 demo. Big thanks to Aethestode!!!!

Officially, it was a time limited thing back when it was released.
    You can find it through Google nowadays.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    Even I played the demo but it had lots of bugs like animations were not working properly and when I give garydos back to misty, the screen turns black. I hope in beta 12(if it is final release, then, why is it called beta?) this will be fixed

In 11E, the fight against Bruno came after the Orange Archipelago. Aethestode never mentioned how will he handle it this time so far.

I meant I saw one of the first pages of the forum and saw athestode had posted that the game will after Bruno and after we fight Bruno in beta 11 it says "the end" and does not mention if it is the end of beta or the game

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Even I played the demo but it had lots of bugs like animations were not working properly and when I give garydos back to misty, the screen turns black. I hope in beta 12(if it is final release, then, why is it called beta?) this will be fixed

The Beta 12 will not be the last version, that's why it is a Beta.
    Aethestode didn't clarified how will things work, really.
    I mean, we know that each Region will be released as their own patches, but we won't know if they will be considered different releases of the Beta 12 or if they will be considered Beta Versions on their own.

For starters, I suppose there could be some minor versions in order to fix the different bugs that people could find once it is out.
    Just look at the Beta 11, it had like 5 different releases, 11E being the last one.

The Beta 12's Demo itself had some noticeable bugs, but overall, it worked just fine. You could play through all of its content correctly.

I meant I saw one of the first pages of the forum and saw athestode had posted that the game will after Bruno and after we fight Bruno in beta 11 it says "the end" and does not mention if it is the end of beta or the game

It says "The End" because that's the end of Red's Chapter in the Pok?mon Adventures Manga.
    After Red's fight with Bruno and the cliffhanger, Yellow's Chapter starts.

But now, it is quite clear that Beta 12 will follow some other events from the Manga that involved Red (and the other Pok?dex Holders too) after his own chapter, for example, the Fire Red & Leaf Green Chapter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    Has aethestode quit the ROM hack? He has not post any reply on this forum for quite a while and he wrote on reddit he will not continue the ROM hacks

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Has aethestode quit the ROM hack? He has not post any reply on this forum for quite a while and he wrote on reddit he will not continue the ROM hacks

The Hack is NOT dead. Beta 12's first version was already confirmed to be released the 24th of December.
    What happened some months ago, was that he quit because of PirateOfThe7Seas' disrespectful comment and some other people's bs which he couldn't handle. But he came back sometime later with a nice trailer, lots of updates somewhere else and everything has been going fine for the last months.

Also, his latest post in this thread was this one, literally 15 days ago.

Trainer 766

Has aethestode quit the ROM hack? He has not post any reply on this forum for quite a while and he wrote on reddit he will not continue the ROM hacks

"For quite a while"

His last update isn't even three weeks old and you already assumed this hack is cancelled just because you saw a reddit thread that is literally created a year ago.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2019
    Sorry, I did not see the dates (probably it was the effect of not sleeping whole night and studying for the exam). By the way I have just joined recently only because I loved this hack!

Back