30 posts
40 Days

Game info
  • Project name: Pokemon Omicron
  • Base ROM: Pokemon Platinum [NDS]
  • Language: English, Spanish
  • Creator: Trifindo

Overview
Pokemon Omicron is a ambitious NDS hack which is focused around the idea of space travel in the Pokemon universe. Not only the game will have a whole new region, but a collection of planets to explore, each one having the size of a regular Pokemon region. The story is developed in a post-apocaliptic future, where the galaxy has been conquered by the Team Universe, an organization that uses the resources and Pokemon of different planets for achieving their plans. Their ultimate goal is to obtain the most mysterious and unlimited energy source in the galaxy: the Omicron.
The protagonist will start in Earth, a devastated and polluted planet that is controlled by Team Universe. With no hope nor future in the planet, the hero will have the oportunity to join a revolutionary group that will fight against Team Universe for saving the destiny of the whole galaxy.

Features
  • New story
  • New planets (regions)
  • Pokemon from the 1st to the 4th generation
  • Space travel mechanic

Screenshots

Videos

Tools used
  • SDSME: Spiky's DS Map Editor
  • PDSMS: Pokemon DS Map Studio

Download
-Not available yet-

Credits and special thanks
  • Mikelan98: For helping me with the BDHCs, for all his investigations and for keeping the NDS hacking alive
  • Nomura: For helping me with the buildings
  • Spiky-Eared Pichu: For creating the tool SDSME
  • Platinum Lucario: For his tutorials on NDS mapmaking

DrFuji

Heiki Hecchara‌‌

Age 27
Male
Aussie
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
1,672 posts
10.5 Years
Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't wait to see what comes of this~

Dr. Seuss

Aesthetic  Kaktus

Male
Guatemala City
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
350 posts
6 Years
Glad to see Omicron back (I was amazed with the idea 10 years ago when you started it on GBA) I'll be looking forward for updates of this amazing project.

Keep it up, Trifindo!
I'm just a normal romhacker c:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
299 posts
3.7 Years
Holy cow! Looks really cool. Best of luck with this.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy, Pokemon Sevii

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron, Pokemon Sevii

Currently Beta Testing:

IMPORTANT: i'm currently OPEN to ANY rom hacks that need beta testing. PM me on pokecommunity, thanks!
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
30 posts
40 Days
Thanks a lot for all the support! I really wasn't expecting such good coments! 😀

Today I have some new screenshots from one of the first planets that will be visited in the game: Planet Nubelia.

For now I will be working on the mapmaking, and later I will start with the scripts and events.

EDIT: I'm having problems for displaying the images in the forum at full size.

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
686 posts
2.8 Years
Holy snap! This wonderful! I love the concept and the screenies! Good luck with this!
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Wayne18

ACE Trainer

Age 22
Male
Las Vegas,NV
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
82 posts
5.4 Years
I love the concept of this rom rom hack, love the title screen for the game, keep up the good work
Dwayne17: The Dragon Tamer
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
30 posts
40 Days
Loving the story and region concept, so I'll be watching this. Is there going to be a selection of Pokemon, or will the majority of the Pokemon that the base game already supports be in the game?
Thanks! I'm glad you like it! 😀 I will try to add some pokemon from the new generations, but I haven't decided which of them will be added.

Today, I bring the first screenshots for the interior of the space ship that will be used during the game! It is not finished and I need to add many details to it, but for now it's looking good.

Advertiser Content