• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games REDUX [NIGHT FOUR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You better not remove the second district 10 role aka the best role in the game

Years
  • No n0 fills me with joy.

I agree with Bard's sentiments, it seems likely that he's received a fake weapon because of his track record of being a little trigger happy.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • First game in a while let's celebrate whoo

Okay first things first I think the Doctor must've protected tonight's victim. I don't think it's the Rigger as they would've killed the attackers.

Unless Doctor saved one of the attackers...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Agree unlikely to be rigger, would be crazy RNG to make the right actions and the rig ability not failing.

Doctor or vest, and the phase post implies doc I think. At least that means someone is vested and ready to take a hit.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I can get behind both sentiments of Bard not using the hatchet, and the Doc protecting somebody. From the phase post we can also know that the Vigilante didn't use their attack.

Unless the hatchetsmith was playing for chaos, there's 0 chance you got it.

Talking about Hatchets, it's likely that there's another player with one, should you want to claim, say.

@fox: you've produced a post with almost 0 content, even though a few others haven't provided much. What are your thoughts on Bard's hatchet?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I suppose I really shouldn't be. :/

Actually one think I want to talk about is the Daily events. The op states that the strengthbof rokes can be changed through these events, so I wonder what they entail? @Fletch: Is there an expected time for these events, or do they just come whenever?

Years
  • It's clear from phase post it's doc who saved the day :p Which mean doc knows who mafia targeted last night. Most likely it was a High profile player mafia targeted.
    After what happened in NPM I don't think so anyone would have given bard a gun even just for lolz xD I also think it's fake one.

Doctor or vest, and the phase post implies doc I think.

lol either Pete is really not sure or idk. But yeah! someone got vest. c:

@Abby: These role changes might be connected to those secret ability roles :p

Last edited:

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • I can get behind both sentiments of Bard not using the hatchet, and the Doc protecting somebody. From the phase post we can also know that the Vigilante didn't use their attack.

Unless the hatchetsmith was playing for chaos, there's 0 chance you got it.

Talking about Hatchets, it's likely that there's another player with one, should you want to claim, say.

@fox: you've produced a post with almost 0 content, even though a few others haven't provided much. What are your thoughts on Bard's hatchet?

A vig using their kill on N0 is mental. Really no need to mention that...

Bard, don't use that hatchet. Also @Foxrally is there a reason you want Klippy and Nagi in the arena? (I don't even know if they're playing in this game, username changes are beyond me)

Years
  • A vig using their kill on N0 is mental. Really no need to mention that...

Bard, don't use that hatchet. Also @Foxrally is there a reason you want Klippy and Nagi in the arena? (I don't even know if they're playing in this game, username changes are beyond me)

Goku = Klippy
    Noraxia = Nagi

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    morning fam

TBH i was hoping to get some points from being N0'd. bummer dude.

Anyway looks like the Doc is starting this game hot. Unlikely for the maf to target the same person tonight imo.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Klippy & Nagi were a big part of the original HGM caps.

@desi: The op mentioned "augment the strength [of the roles]". This leads me to believe most, if not all the roles can be impacted by events. Speaking of which...

@Fletch: Is there an expected time for events, or just whenever feels right?

EDIT: Also @caps: I know some people who would vig kill n0 lmao

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Those people (vigs) arent exactly the brightest. Or just dont give a damn shrug.

Leads or not if its just based on last HGM then i see no need to follow up on what Fox threw out. If events are supposed to happen daily maybe we will get something then idk

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Did we do something to Fox last game that made him want us in the arena? Haha. I got a vest last night. Thanks based-vest maker.

Years
  • So, from scrolling through, here's what we believe happened last night so far.

1. Bard got fake hatchet
    2. Klippy got real vest
    3. Doctor saved maf's target

Also, there's something in the phase post that caught my eye. "another had just had a good first run of their recent invention." Does anyone have any ideas to what that might mean? I'm drawing a blank here, and this seems like it would be nice to know. Anyway, that's all I have for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back