• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 29, 2020
First off, I like the Remix of the Lucky Channel, but the drums would be great, as that has to be on par with one of my favourite music tracks in the Pokemon world.

Secondly, love the Minigame. It's interesting but a little slow...maybe if you made all the choices at the start and gave the person like a few lives in case they slip up. Is that even possible? Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, just that seems like a way to speed it up.

Gumbyx84

Underused Pokemon Project Ldr
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2023
Just tried this last night. Def have to say this is one amazing ROM hack. :) Makes me feel good to know someone picked up the slack from Nintendo and remade the best Pokemon games in the series.

Can't wait till this is out of beta and complete. I don't want to start playing it through in case I gota start over when the final or next beta comes out.

Either way great job!

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
About Carlos dialogues, it's just fine, i'm sick and tired of "this is for tiny kids" thing about pokemon, if i ever make an hack it will be with a teen character... Just dont turn shinygold into a Quartz part 2 okay zel? It's fine the way it is, keep the status quo.
Speaking of dialogues... i'm just waiting to see how Amelia's gonna be... I hate soapoperas but i really like the way you're builing the story ;)

The minigame is awsome man, very well built, you keep startling me with your scripting miracles, you are a genious in that field. Altough it's a bit disappointing in the reward field, maybe you could switch the PP Up with a PP Max? It will still have that 1/6 probability, wich is not much...

Last edited:

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
Years
Is most of the mini games are in beta 6? Just asking. Or some mini games in beta 6?

Last edited:

MsBroccoli

MsBroccoli
Years
On the telephone, it says "Who do you want to call?". That should be "Whom do you want to call?"

lol What? Yeah, Zel's hack gets a big FAIL because of this. :P JK

This hack looks great and it's amazing you've kept to it for 2 years, most hackers give up after a couple of months. Take your time and don't feel pressured to finish it quickly and thank you for making this awesome hack. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
the beta is great but when i was walking it suddenly froze right before i gt ito the city where jasmine is i was in the grass

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
My sis keeps getting stuck in Mahogany Center (The warp zone is deactivated). Is it a problem because she carried the save over from B4?

Salat

Megaton Punch!
Years
this minigame is cool!! i can't waite for the beta 6 great job Zel!

this minigames are cool!! zel i am a queston can i catch lugia in beta 6? soryy for my english :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Woah! 135 pages! Zel, you have one popular hack!

Anyway, it's going to be a killer to add every Gold/Silver parts in, so are you going to drop some minor parts to make the hack releases to be released faster and to fit more room in for major parts? And if you do, which parts are you dropping?

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
Woah! 135 pages! Zel, you have one popular hack!

Anyway, it's going to be a killer to add every Gold/Silver parts in, so are you going to drop some minor parts to make the hack releases to be released faster and to fit more room in for major parts? And if you do, which parts are you dropping?

Actually it's 203 + 135 pages.

Old thread :
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=74447
+
This thread
= 338 pages. (Woot I passed 1st grade)

this minigame is cool!! i can't waite for the beta 6 great job Zel!

this minigames are cool!! zel i am a queston can i catch lugia in beta 6? soryy for my english :(

The whole main storyline will be done by Beta 6. Zel's extras and whatnots in Beta 7, and then the final release, poised to be as bug/glitch-free as possible.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I just downloaded this game about 2 hours ago and i love it! I love pokemon Gold/Silver thanks for making this!

waiting4b6

Bursting Fire creator
Years
Hey Zel, will beta 6 be ready by the end of september, or next month. I need to know this so I don't keep checking everyday for it.

Back