• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
  • The Generation II TMs are there, excepting Rock Smash, which is now an HM in accordance with Generation III.
    I'm not talking about TM's, that was just an example. I'm not quite sure right now, but i'm sure that some pokes lost moves by level-up on the generation transition. Right now i can only remeber that my GSC snorlax had Selfdestruct.

EDIT: I remember now, it was Jinx with Trash, but there are others.

blitz_2k

Kabe
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hi Zel, I'm argentinian and I'm study english so I hope you can undertand my question:

in the original gold when you beat red you can fight him once again when you beat the elite 4, so my question is: this thing will happen in the hack or you can only will have one battle with red?

question 2: there will be a thing like a battle tower? because when you beat red you will be with nothing to do.

That's all, sorry if I have some errors because I'm only in 3rd year of english and I need some more time to speak english correctly -.-

Bye bye, Kabe ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Your hack is awesome zel great work hope to see beta 6 soon
    this is my first post, just to test it out

El Moss

General Cool Guy
    Years
  • Zel, I'm not sure if you know this but you can now run scripts on entering a map from AM (Advance Map) , it's not essential for things like the first event with your mom or the laboratory (Although it would be nice) , but it would probably be for the best if you were to edit Blackthorn Gym's "reset boulders".

Sorry if you already have, I don't want to play it until it's all done.

Good luck!

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Hi Zel, I'm argentinian and I'm study english so I hope you can undertand my question:

in the original gold when you beat red you can fight him once again when you beat the elite 4, so my question is: this thing will happen in the hack or you can only will have one battle with red?

question 2: there will be a thing like a battle tower? because when you beat red you will be with nothing to do.

That's all, sorry if I have some errors because I'm only in 3rd year of english and I need some more time to speak english correctly -.-

Bye bye, Kabe ;)

1. Zel will probably make it a timed event, like Curt in which another event won't be activated after a few mintues when the previous one is done.

2. Zel said there will be a new island somewhere for after red. It probably will have Carlos's final team. And I think that tall building in Vermillion will be the battle tower (not sure).

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    Bug for the list: When I first use the running shoes in New Bark Town, the map gets all glitchy and leaving makes the game freeze.

Also, for your information: You can run from Pokemon in FR/LG. I do it frequently. ._.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    If I started playing this beta, would I be able to continue from where I finished when the next beta releases.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • @FrosslassSorbet: It must be a bad rom or you patched it wrong. My siser and I, who both have the game on seperate PC's don't have that problem.

@Dark Lakitu: I think Zel said a long while ago that Beta 6 will go till Mt.Silver (Battle with Red). Unless he has changed his mind of course.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2008
    Wow, game looks great! Now i cant seem to download the LIPS program from the "zophar" website given...

"Page Load error"

=/! Wondering if anybody could help? xD Thanks all

UltramasterBDX

German Romhacker
    Years
  • Hey everybody,

I'm very impressed about this game.
    It's more than "Pokémon Gold", it's just fantastic!

Hm, by the way I have a question:
    I have played around the National Park and found the "secret" place and obtained a Treecko. At the moment, Treecko is level 23. The problem, I can't evolve it!

Why isnt Treecko evoling? :(

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
  • I have a confession to make. I have never played this hack, I don't know why, I just let it pass me by, but just now I downloaded it, and started to play, and I have only this to say. It's awesome. It is truly a masterpiece of hacking ingenuity, I really like it. I'm going to keep playing right up to the end of the beta, it is going to be awesome I'm sure. Thankyou so much for making this hack.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    People, please don't cheat becuase it's no fun and makes the game no challenge at all and if you want Lunar IPS patcher download it from whack a hack, anyway please don't cheat people.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • I must say...this hack is just awesome! I can't play it, but using E-Map to view the maps makes me wish I had a better computer!

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • @guicosta: Ever tried using google to find a different site that might have it?

@UltramasterBDX: Remove the
    Spoiler:
    . Such stuff is supposed to stay a secret. And it should evolve. Did you make it carry an Everstone or something?

@D4ni3l: Because cheating is bad. It [messes] up your game.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back