• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your top three favorite types!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • 1. Water
    2. Electric

3rd usually depends on my mood. Usually it's like Grass or Dragon or whatever.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Mine would be Electric, Steel and Poison in that order. Electric has always been my favorite though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Fire, Flying, and Electric.

Which is ironic in one way, because I hate fire, won't even light a match, buT HECK IF ITS NOT MY FAVORITE POKEMON ELEMENT. 👌

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I'm torn between Ice and Normal for my #1 favorite type. I really like using Ice-type moves and used to run a mono-Ice team, but I've noticed that more of my favorite Pokémon are Normal-type when I list them. I also enjoy a lot of Bug Pokémon and am fascinated by insects IRL.

Just for fun, here are what my mono-type teams for each might look like:

sandslash-alolan.png
    froslass.png
    sneasel.png
    lapras.png
    glaceon.png
    vanillite.png

dunsparce.png
    lickitung.png
    furret.png
    persian.png
    meowth.png
    porygon2.png

mothim.png
    shedinja.png
    yanma.png
    joltik.png
    ledian.png
    burmy.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ice and Fairy are my top 2 favorites, while my 3rd rotates depending on how I feel. Right now I'll say Psychic, but Steel's usually up there pretty high, too.

Years
  • 1. Grass
    2. Ice

and my third constantly fluctuates. i'd say that it's probably... Psychic at the moment? but that's mostly because there's a lot of Psychic Pokemon that I like, so...

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    Water is my favorite type, followed by Dragon and Psychic. Water because I've always liked Water-type Pokemon and characters who specialize in them, Dragon because it's a type that's always seemed strong and reliable, and Psychic because some of my favorite Legendary and Mythical Pokemon [like Mew, Lugia, and Deoxys] are Psychic-types.

Years
  • 1) Electric
    2) Grass
    3) Water, I think.....though this one is hard to pick.

Very hard to top my electric spot. Probably impossible actually. Ghost used to be higher up but fell down a bit when I discovered new favorites!

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2019
    1. Water, a surfer is me
    2. Electric, from the early days of Pikachu
    3. Grass

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • 1. Dragon
    2. Dark
    3. Flying? I'm not too sure at the moment but I also like Ghost.

It was only recently Dragon became my favourite type, although I'm not too surprised as a lot of my favourites are either Dragons themselves or they can learn a lot of Dragon-type moves.

Back