This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,281 posts
11.7 Years
Moderator Post
...and by here, I mean the article linked above! Starts in a bit over 10 minutes from this thread being posted. Livestream is embeded in the article.

Use this thread to discuss the livestream and new discoveries from it!

Zacian

刀劍 のザシアン.

Age 27
Male
Galar
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,365 posts
10.2 Years
Oh yes now I am going to sit here staring at a patch of grass lol.
"We draw the sword with a clean conscience and with clean hands.."

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,281 posts
11.7 Years
For those not yet watching, uneventful beginning. It's just glowy mushrooms and some spores flighting around, which looks pretty but suggests stuff is spread out.

Faint music sound during it. A Pikachu popped up for a few seconds before running into a bush.

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
581 posts
104 Days
Oh yes now I am going to sit here staring at a patch of grass lol.
There are mystical fungi, mystical music, but what if Zacian does a jumpsare?

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

Zacian

刀劍 のザシアン.

Age 27
Male
Galar
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,365 posts
10.2 Years
Morelulls confirmed.
"We draw the sword with a clean conscience and with clean hands.."

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 30
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
11,091 posts
5.1 Years
Morelull is such a waste of a slot.

Are they really going to keep a camera on the same spot for 24 hours in the hopes that people hyped for the games will sit and watch for the whole time? This is one of the worst ways of building hype and interest I've seen in years...

erik destler

hjönk

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
7,410 posts
14.4 Years
i watched for 5 minutes and got bored and closed the tab
paired with Cherrim ; cred

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
5,503 posts
14.6 Years
I get where they're going with this, but I feel like it could've been.... done a lot better. Even more old Pokemon appearances every now and again would be nice instead of random bush rustling. @_@; I closed the tab because there's only so much of the chiming on repeat that I can take before I start hearing it in my sleep.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,180 posts
10.8 Years
they confirmed impidimp I guess that means impidimp finally is acknowledged by game freak

context: impidimp was seen in the stream
Theme: Ibara Saegusa
Pair: Go

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,281 posts
11.7 Years
Article has been updated. Most interesting thing is this new poke, but we didn't get a clear look at it... https://twitter.com/PLDHnet/status/1180149618039910400

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
581 posts
104 Days
There is stark contrast between fans' expectations and what the actual event turned out to be.
But I have a weird perspective: this video generates a natural feel of what you would get if you placed a camera in the actual, real life wild. This adds a feeling of reality, as if we're observing an actual ecosystem. Of course, this need not mean that this live stream is a good way to
build hype nor is it a good marketing strategy, but it's made everyone a careful observer, a researcher, for a brief moment at least. This is similar to what we'd do if we were on a jeep in a safari, waiting for animals to come up to their expected "hotspots"(the places they are expected to visit frequently), sometimes in vain (especially speaking of Tiger safaris in real life).

But to stream for 24 hours is crazy. It would have been better if they would have made it three hours long and revealed around five Pokemon an hour, few new ones among those.

By the way, best wishes to Serebii Joe for performing his duty!!

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,180 posts
10.8 Years
serebii joe should rest i keep checking back on the website to see if any interesting stuff happened and he said the scenery changed a bit and ponyta's cry could be heard

btw, how many new pokemon have been "revealed" so far?

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,281 posts
11.7 Years
serebii joe should rest i keep checking back on the website to see if any interesting stuff happened and he said the scenery changed a bit and ponyta's cry could be heard

btw, how many new pokemon have been "revealed" so far?
Just the one it seems.

Also joe ain't resting, he's aiming to stay up the full 24 hours. He crazy.

colours

magical leaf

Female
the dream world
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
5,503 posts
14.6 Years
took a nap and returned and the biggest thing i missed was impidimp again and another shot of a possible new pokemon. @_@

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,180 posts
10.8 Years
damn impidimp stop hiding the new pokemon LMFAO

i'm glad it's getting so much exposure though
anyone figure out what this "mystery Pokemon" is, though?

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
27,278 posts
13.1 Years
ooh rainbow mane, looks pretty! Along with hearing Ponyta’s cry and galloping throughout the stream, it seems pretty clear it’s a Galarian form? I will use this Pokémon on my team for sure ❤️

LilyGardy

Lilligant Trainer

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
4,201 posts
4.3 Years
The galloping Pokemon from earlier may be Galarian Rapidash. The little rainbow maned horse may be Galarian Ponyta but still looks like a fun Pokemon. A long overdue Galarian form if that's what it is.

Saw a very close up shot of it galloping past on the livestream. Definitely looks like a Ponyta or Rapidash. Please be Fire/Fairy.
Currently writing - The Rose of Team Magma

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
5,010 posts
9.6 Years
Aye at this point, with a horse shape running past the camera, we can confirm it is Ponyta and Rapidash and maybe a pre evolution of Ponyta, since he was supposed to have one.

If it is, I am extremely hyped much like Ninetails in Alola! Ponyta was my first Shiny Pokemon I ever caught and I live in a down where horses are famous.

Edit: Things are starting to loop animations. So I don't think we will be seeing anything else.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
5,180 posts
10.8 Years
every hour they show more and more of this "mysterious Pokemon"

idk anymore if it's glarian ponyta or not but it sure does look like it might be at this point

I really hope this isn't the only "new Pokemon" we're getting, though? For most of the day, they've just been teasing this one with many cheap tricks, lmfao.
Advertiser Content