• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Watch the Glimwood Tangle livestream here

Years
  • ooh rainbow mane, looks pretty! Along with hearing Ponyta's cry and galloping throughout the stream, it seems pretty clear it's a Galarian form? I will use this Pokémon on my team for sure ❤️

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • The galloping Pokemon from earlier may be Galarian Rapidash. The little rainbow maned horse may be Galarian Ponyta but still looks like a fun Pokemon. A long overdue Galarian form if that's what it is.

Saw a very close up shot of it galloping past on the livestream. Definitely looks like a Ponyta or Rapidash. Please be Fire/Fairy.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Aye at this point, with a horse shape running past the camera, we can confirm it is Ponyta and Rapidash and maybe a pre evolution of Ponyta, since he was supposed to have one.

If it is, I am extremely hyped much like Ninetails in Alola! Ponyta was my first Shiny Pokemon I ever caught and I live in a down where horses are famous.

Edit: Things are starting to loop animations. So I don't think we will be seeing anything else.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • every hour they show more and more of this "mysterious Pokemon"

idk anymore if it's glarian ponyta or not but it sure does look like it might be at this point

I really hope this isn't the only "new Pokemon" we're getting, though? For most of the day, they've just been teasing this one with many cheap tricks, lmfao.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

putting that in spoilers but it sure seems like galarian ponyta to me.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I think Galarian Ponyta will definitely be on my playthrough team.

Hopefully we get to see Rapidash and other new Pokemon in the time remaining.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Oh wow, I love this new Ponyta so much!! One of my new favourites for sure!

Its mane seems a little plastic-y but that makes it look just like a My Little Pony figurine, haha! I was huge fan of the original series growing up so this really speaks to the child in me. :')

Spoiler:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Galarian Ponyta, eh? At first glance I thought its mane was white, but then the colors looks different when looked close enough, and I like it!
    I might consider to put this pony on my potential teams.

Years
  • I wonder what her typing will be!! She's so cute :fufu:

On one hand, I'm super excited Ponyta is getting a Galarian form. On...,,,the other hand, it's another Kanto Pokemon getting a regional form. Oh well, I think the former outweighs the latter for sure.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Omg it looks soooo cool! I love the color scheme :)) It might be a fairy type which is also pretty amazing. I'm so going to have a Galarian Rapidash on my team!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • My guess is Pure Fairy, Fairy and the Fairy/Flying or Fairy/Ice.

It could also be Fairy/Ghost, but I am not sure on that. Fairy for Ponyta and then Fairy/Flying seems the most likely.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

pkmin3033

24 hours for a single rehash of yet another Kanto Pokemon. Great marketing, guys. Really.

I mean it's an interesting idea but "interesting" does not always equate to "good" and honestly they could have and should have done more with this than they have.

Years
  • Love My Little Ponyta, but this was honestly an awful way to reveal it. If they wanted to reveal it in a hidden camera format, the livestream shouldn't have been any longer than an hour.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • So, all the 24 hours for a few pokemon, seems pretty good..... to game freak. Kanto has got a lot of love already. Though Ponyta looks really awesome, 24 hours is a LOT of time, especially because there are people like Joe Merrick, who crazily spend their time devoted to bringing news to people, but end up getting something that, in my opinion, shouldn't even have been an hour long(this has already been said, I know, but it is so true!).

What next? Maybe the official reveal of Ponyta and Impidimp, maybe the starter evolutions and then the games.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    A 24 hour stream was brutal, but it got people talking. Joe said his site had a ton of hits during the stream.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Good thing I stopped staring at it 15 minutes into the livestream, could always count on Serebii to catchup.

Years
  • admittedly, it is tiring to see another kanto pokemon get a regional form. im hoping that zigzagoon isn't a one-off exception, because i'd be kinda disappointed if it was....

don't get me wrong i like new galarian ponyta (and i'll probably like rapidash, too), but i'd seriously like to see some more variety in generations, here. ._.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm glad I didn't watch this entire thing, man idk how Serebii Joe does it.

But, I'm not too mad that we're getting another Galarian form of a Kanto mon... maybe this'll be the last one for awhile? I really can't complain because Galarian Ponyta is absolutely adorable.

I'm hoping it's a Fairy type? Maybe Fairy/Psychic or Fairy/Fire? I know some people said Fairy/Ghost but I don't get that vibe from this Pokemon. Or Ice. Pure Fairy wouldn't be too bad, either.

Back