• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2018
    Can anyone tell me if 11 and 13 are more game or less game.. cause i noticed on 13 it said game ended at cinnabar.. but shouldnt the game go much farther than that in patch 11? cause it has more areas.. if as im understand this patch 11 consisted of Kanto Region, Orange Archipelago, Sevii Islands, Mirage Island and Hoenn Region.. so does that make patch 13 reduce this content?

Thanks in advanced for your replies as im very confused on exactly if its longer or shorter

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can anyone tell me if 11 and 13 are more game or less game.. cause i noticed on 13 it said game ended at cinnabar.. but shouldnt the game go much farther than that in patch 11? cause it has more areas.. if as im understand this patch 11 consisted of Kanto Region, Orange Archipelago, Sevii Islands, Mirage Island and Hoenn Region.. so does that make patch 13 reduce this content?

Thanks in advanced for your replies as im very confused on exactly if its longer or shorter

Beta 13 was a reboot, meaning the creator started the hack from scratch, and over the course of the last year or so, he has added new features, and worked on revamped Kanto, that's why part 1 only goes up to cinnabar, and the creator is currently working on the Silph Co building

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Hi i have a problem. I defeated moltres in Cinnabar island, but i don`t know what should i do now. Can someone give me an advice? Oh i already saw that in patch 13 game is ending on cinabar island right? Then i just need to wait for another update.

Last edited:

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • Hi i have a problem. I defeated moltres in Cinnabar island, but i don`t know what should i do now. Can someone give me an advice? Oh i already saw that in patch 13 game is ending on cinabar island right? Then i just need to wait for another update.

You've finished the current Pokemon Red Chapter V13 Beta! Just hang around and catch 'em all, maybe do some quests while you're at it! :mudkip-wink:

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    Can u tell me what should i do in quest Lake monster? I talked with all NPC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can u tell me what should i do in quest Lake monster? I talked with all NPC.

That depends on which version of the game you're playing, if you're playing beta 11 there's a semi hidden area, to the north of cerulean, to continue. If you're playing beta 13 you can't complete the bonus chapter, until part 2

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    The single exeggcute you get in the safari zone. I moticed it has way different stats, juat curious, but does it evolve at all? It says it has no psychic powers, yet it knows confusion. Just curious if there is anything unique about it.

Years
  • The single exeggcute you get in the safari zone. I moticed it has way different stats, juat curious, but does it evolve at all? It says it has no psychic powers, yet it knows confusion. Just curious if there is anything unique about it.

No evolution
    Well it is a unique poke
    As of now, nothing else

Back