• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I have a couple Lon-qus (3-star) to grind up for Vantage sacrifices now, haha.

5 star team remains Lyn/Nowi/Takumi/Ephraim, and I have enough feathers to upgrade a 4-star to 5 as well, but not sure who to go for given the range I have. (Roy, Stahl, Nowi (adult), Tharja, Oboro, Sully, Catria, Subaki, Anna, Raven, Hawkeye, Sheena, Cherche, Cecila, Jeorge). Some of those I can pass their skills on as well I suppose, so those training tower quests will be good for that. :V

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Not a combination, but I'm planning to get a movement ability to my Hector, like Swap or Reposition and generally be on the lookout for abilities like these.

Already gave a special attack and a A slot ability to my Eirika, since those are the two types of abilities she was missing.

I never found movement abilities useful, though something like Pivot could be useful for Hector.

My Julia is now stronger than regular Julia.

What fun.

congrats! alternatively you could have sent her home and get some of her cool skills

I have a couple Lon-qus (3-star) to grind up for Vantage sacrifices now, haha.

5 star team remains Lyn/Nowi/Takumi/Ephraim, and I have enough feathers to upgrade a 4-star to 5 as well, but not sure who to go for given the range I have. (Roy, Stahl, Nowi (adult), Tharja, Oboro, Sully, Catria, Subaki, Anna, Raven, Hawkeye, Sheena, Cherche, Cecila, Jeorge). Some of those I can pass their skills on as well I suppose, so those training tower quests will be good for that. :V

Vantage is one of the few skills I can think of that could be very useful, especially in Arena battles. Unfortunately I don't have any Lon'qu's or heroes with it. :(

So far I've only upgraded my Fae to 5* as I really needed a decent green unit for blue units, and I've found her to be pretty good. Looks like you could use a green unit but Cherche's pretty weak to mages though powerful. Adult Tiki's pretty good and her weapon can distance counter too so that's useful.

Years
  • I got rid of an extra Reinhardt I summoned to give Vantage to Ryoma. I got rid of an extra Florina to give Darting Blow to Corrin and got rid of an extra Jeorge to give Seal Atk to Takumi. Got rid of a 3 star Cecilia to give Rally Resistance to Julia.

I have enough feathers to upgrade, considering upgrading Frederick but I'll hold onto them since I'm not playing so much at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    How's everyone doing with the 10th stratum training quests? I can probably get the infantry one done, and maybe the fliers one as I have two decent fliers, but I have 0 good armoured units and they're a pain to level up. Might actually get some cavalry units up to a decent level if I manage to do the first two. It's a good opportunity to use the Hone Fliers and Hone Cavalry skills.

Years
  • Not going to bother with them until I've done the rest, but I have a week or so, I'm in no rush. The only one I'll attempt is the Infantry one because I feel like the pay-off of 3 orbs isn't worth the time it would take to build a team of 4-3 stars that can actually handle the 10th stratum.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • I've only been playing FE Heroes a lot recently so I don't have too many great units right now. Today tho I had a pretty amazing summon. I got 5* Karel AND 5* Sakura, which was great because one of my friends really wants Karel. So far all of the 5*s I have are Sheena, Sakura, Karel, Eirika, Azura, and Raven. Karel seems like he's going to be super good when he reaches lvl 40. I'm trying to get Smite and Threaten Def on him and then I'll be good. Also as a side note I really want Ike in FE Heroes, I'm pretty sure it will happen soon.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Eirika and Azura?! Lucky! >_>

Ike is easily the most popular FE character and when he's finally added, I'm certain people are gonna be putting down some serious money to try and get him.

Rolled a second Rebecca (lol) and a 5* Abel, which is my first 5* mounted unit.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Eirika and Azura?! Lucky! >_>

Ike is easily the most popular FE character and when he's finally added, I'm certain people are gonna be putting down some serious money to try and get him.

Rolled a second Rebecca (lol) and a 5* Abel, which is my first 5* mounted unit.

Oh Abel? Nice! One of my best friends has him too, I think he's pretty good. I spent a bunch of time and resources on Karel and got him to lvl 37 already lmao. He's definitely one of my favorite units.

EDIT 2: I almost forgot I also have 5* Jorge lmao

EDIT: My friend just got 5* Priscilla a couple minutes ago lol I really want to get Jaffar before the season thingy ends

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Yeah, I've been gunning for Ninian, but with no luck. I love her artwork, and a Dancer/Dragon is pretty awesome. So far I've gotten Lyn (x2), Rebecca (x2), Sanaki, Ephraim, Takumi, Lilina, and now Abel as 5* summons. I lack any decent green units though. I really want Hector, but that chances of that are pretty slim, lol.

I wouldn't mind Jaffar either. He's one of my favorites characters from FE7.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Yeah, I've been gunning for Ninian, but with no luck. I love her artwork, and a Dancer/Dragon is pretty awesome. So far I've gotten Lyn (x2), Rebecca (x2), Sanaki, Ephraim, Takumi, Lilina, and now Abel as 5* summons. I lack any decent green units though. I really want Hector, but that chances of that are pretty slim, lol.

I wouldn't mind Jaffar either. He's one of my favorites characters from FE7.

I really want Ninian but my luck is probably dry after I got 5* Sakura and Karel in the same summon. Today I maxed out my 5* Sheena, Karel, and Azura. My friends had insane luck today with summons. One of my friends got 5* Eldigan which made me endlessly salty because I want him so bad. My other friend who just started playing 2 days ago got 5* Priscilla, Elise, AND LYN!! Another friend of mine also got 5* Priscilla immediately after my other friend's summon. I summoned twice today and the best I got was 4* Klein and Selena. I'm thinking I'll be able to get a couple more summons in soon so we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck! Idk if I said this already but my 5* wishlist is Reinhardt, Olwen, Eldigan, Lyn, Jaffar, Minerva, Ryoma and Ninian. There's a very low chance that I'll ever get all of them but whatever :)

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • So today my friend managed to get 5* Lyn, Ninian, Priscilla and Hinoka in one summon right after I was bragging about how cool my 4* Michalis is...I'm so done rn

UPDATE: I JUST GOT 5* MINERVA YES!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0554.JPG
      IMG_0554.JPG
      104.1 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Years
  • I really need to start playing this game again. I've been to occupied with the Switch since it came out. What new things have been added to the game in the last month?

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • I really need to start playing this game again. I've been to occupied with the Switch since it came out. What new things have been added to the game in the last month?

Well some new characters got added to the game as well as some special missions. One of the biggest things is inheriting skills where you can get rid of a character to give their skills to another. One of my favorite things is the Grand Hero Battle against Michalis. An announcement just got released that more features are being added next month including game modes and more Grand Hero Battles (the next one is Navarre yesss)

Years
  • Well some new characters got added to the game as well as some special missions. One of the biggest things is inheriting skills where you can get rid of a character to give their skills to another. One of my favorite things is the Grand Hero Battle against Michalis. An announcement just got released that more features are being added next month including game modes and more Grand Hero Battles (the next one is Navarre yesss)
    That skills thing sounds really interesting actually, but it must be tough to pull off since getting any of the good skills still means sinking time into a character to get them and then dump them to add it to the character you want. Is there a limit to skills, or can any skill be transferred to any character?

Back