• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Who's playing the new mobile Fire Emblem game? (Or can anyway, heard it may not be playable by NA folk just yet).

I started to see how it goes, it's alright so far! My ID is 6803840146 - pls add for friendship.

Couple things I noted:
- To add friends, go to home (the castle) and tap the left bottom object (the grave)
- For My Nintendo bonuses, the right bottom option (fountain) in castle, then the top right emblem. Claim points and 10 orbs off the bat!
- Meanwhile, 20 orbs for the most cost-effective hero getting (5+4+4+4+3 cost)
- Story chapters have difficulties you can unlock once beating a chapter.
- The game is clever enough to know when you're just bleeding someone for exp. Stops giving exp if you beat up a unit that's getting healed over and over after a while.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I forgot it's released today. It's not available yet here in NA, but I figure sometime after noon it'll up for download. I usually try to avoid mobile gaming (mostly because of gacha), but it is Fire Emblem so it deserves a chance I suppose. Just hope I'm not sucked into spending money on it, lol.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Just gonna confirm that, at least on iOS, it's still not available over here in the NA.

I am looking forward to it, to an extent, though. I haven't followed it too much, my interest is mostly in the Fire Emblem Gaiden retelling since I've been fascinated by that specific entry for the longest time, but this could make for a fun distraction.

Years
Playing it now, its great for a mobile game, but still suffers from the limited time for play before waiting or paying. I got Camilla, Cordilla and Corrin in the random character getter so that's good, just need to get Peri <3 and Lucina and I can cut my spending on getting new characters.

Years
Just downloaded it now and so far it's pretty nice, just what I'd hoped it to be for an FE mobile game. Seems so far to stay very true to it yet simple as well. Can't wait to really dive in once I get home from work. Oh and tonight is pay day so it's gonna be fun being addicted to it and then wasting my money too, lol.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I managed to pull Lyn. ♥ It's Fire Emblem simplified which I'm okay with. Its fun, but I don't know how long it'll keep my attention.

I'm hoping they'll add Tellius and Jugdral characters later on because I must have Lana/Asvel/Illyana.

Nero

I like it.
Years
I'm not very far in yet, but it doesn't look too bad for a game with f2p elements like energy and the orb system it's got going. Hopefully it doesn't start bothering me further down the line too much, although I'm not opposed to spending a bit of extra money on a Fire Emblem game.

I was hoping for a good balance between old characters and 3DS/Smash characters, which seems to be pretty even right now. I actually had an Archanean majority in my first summon with Sheena, Wrys and Barst. I'm keen for them to release characters from Jugdral and Magvel, I'm pretty disappointed that they're not in there already but beggars can't be choosers I guess. Hopefully it doesn't take as long as Pokemon Go did (hopefully they do it at all).

Anybody just getting the game, I'd recommend that you don't summon new heroes straight away, because it won't take long to get the 20 orbs needed for maximum discount on your first summon. It's really tempting to start customizing your party from the get go, but you won't need them in the beginning.

My FC is 2190295857, I'd appreciate an add. I'm not a big fan of the whole FC system, but whatever, Nintendo. You do you.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Downloaded it, and I got Lyn, Olivia, and Matthew after a few rerolls! Haven't gotten too far in the game yet, but hopefully I'll get more 5* when the time comes along the line. I'm not too into mobile games in general, but this looks pretty good so far.

Years
Magvel and Tellius need to be in there. I can see them putting Tellius in there first since they would probably be the more recognizable. And then once Echoes rolls around they'll throw them in too to build some hype.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
Was able to download it yesterday. As a person who regularly plays Fate/Grand Order, I greatly appreciate how (much more) F2P friendly it is and how much better the gacha rates are (compare 3% for a 4* in Fate/Grand Order to about 30% for a 4*). I didn't go for the 20 orb roll when I was starting out, but I got Lucina in my very first roll and I'm absolutely happy that I didn't have to reroll for 5* Tiki when I got 20 orbs today.

Definitely feel like I can play this game for longer than a week unlike most mobages that I've picked up. Loving the way the gameplay was simplified for smartphones and I truly hope it becomes a game that doesn't just die.

Years
Now the mobile spammyness is beginning to show on the second day, not enough grinding and keep getting duplicates from summoning.
Wish they had done is as either free to play of you pay a one off fee and have full access to all characters and no stamina limit.

Years
Was able to download it yesterday. As a person who regularly plays Fate/Grand Order, I greatly appreciate how (much more) F2P friendly it is and how much better the gacha rates are (compare 3% for a 4* in Fate/Grand Order to about 30% for a 4*). I didn't go for the 20 orb roll when I was starting out, but I got Lucina in my very first roll and I'm absolutely happy that I didn't have to reroll for 5* Tiki when I got 20 orbs today.

Definitely feel like I can play this game for longer than a week unlike most mobages that I've picked up. Loving the way the gameplay was simplified for smartphones and I truly hope it becomes a game that doesn't just die.
Got myself a 5* Nowi this morning, was pretty happy about that. I got Nino also but she was only 3* really want to get a 5*Nino.

Years
I enjoy the game a lot so far. The graphics are charming and it's really easy to grind through the same maps because of auto play, so I can let it go on its own when I want to get experience or items haha. Having a ton of fun so far.

Unless I'm missing something though, this seems like it'd get hard to play without spending pretty quickly? /: I can't see any way to get more heroes besides spending orbs on summons, and that's the game's premium currency from what I can see. You only get one orb for each new map you complete for the first time so I already found myself running out. Only had enough for one round of summoning.

(Got a 5* Ogma... geez sure wish I restarted now...)

My friend ID is 3119667349. Will add people now!

Last edited:
Years
I enjoy the game a lot so far. The graphics are charming and it's really easy to grind through the same maps because of auto play, so I can let it go on its own when I want to get experience or items haha. Having a ton of fun so far.

Unless I'm missing something though, this seems like it'd get hard to play without spending pretty quickly? /: I can't see any way to get more heroes besides spending orbs on summons, and that's the game's premium currency from what I can see. You only get one orb for each new map you complete for the first time so I already found myself running out. Only had enough for one round of summoning.

(Got a 5* Ogma... geez sure wish I restarted now...)

My friend ID is 3119667349. Will add people now!
Just friended you, my name's Plissken on there.

I'm still not sure how you get the other currencies though, they are not purchasable so I guess you just wait for them to refill.

Years
Just friended you, my name's Plissken on there.

I'm still not sure how you get the other currencies though, they are not purchasable so I guess you just wait for them to refill.

I accepted. ^^

Going through hard mode maps now to get more orbs. Fingers crossed my next summoning rounds will be better. ;_;

Years
I accepted. ^^

Going through hard mode maps now to get more orbs. Fingers crossed my next summoning rounds will be better. ;_;
I haven't beat it yet, I'm gonna wait until I beat the story to start doing that. I'm so hyped to play the Hard and Lunatic Modes. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they actually put those in the game. This game is such a love letter honestly for longtime FE fans, I'm loving it so much. I enjoy hearing the voices too so I can see if they match what I always thought they would sound like.

Did you notice that the chapters are based off famous chapters from their respective games?

Years
Yeah the chapter names are awesome! I really love the dialogue too. This part made me smile:

Spoiler:

Tharja you are so creepy but cute.

Also, does anyone know why I can't merge these two allies?

Spoiler:

The next button is faded out. They're both identical 4* Florinas from what I can see..

Years
Yeah the chapter names are awesome! I really love the dialogue too. This part made me smile:

Spoiler:

Tharja you are so creepy but cute.

Also, does anyone know why I can't merge these two allies?

Spoiler:

The next button is faded out. They're both identical 4* Florinas from what I can see..
I meant the actual map designs, but yeah the names are cool too.

I didn't even know you can merge two allies. How does that even work, do they become a single unit but with dual strikes like Awakening/Fates? This seems like it makes the game way deeper than it already is.

Years
Ignore me, my comprehension is garbage today and I'm still half asleep. lol

Yeah, I'm not sure how it works yet. =( Was trying to experiment but nothing seems to work. I wish clicking next would at least tell me why I can't merge them. Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious here. <_<

Years
Ignore me, my comprehension is garbage today and I'm still half asleep. lol

Yeah, I'm not sure how it works yet. =( Was trying to experiment but nothing seems to work. I wish clicking next would at least tell me why I can't merge them. Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious here. <_<
I'll look into it today, maybe I can figure it out.

Looks like the characters have to be of the same rarity tier. So I guess they have to have the same amount of stars in order to merge them successfully.

Back