• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
So I got a new phone (though when I say "new", I don't mean the latest models) today and figured I'd get this game. Did the first few battles. Despite having always played Fire Emblem with permadeath, the lack of it in this is nice in some ways. My very first (and so only so far) summoning session was this:
Spoiler:

which is nothing special (not that I was expecting much lol), but it gave me Felicia, so that's good.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
^Good luck with the RNG Nah...

The game's not difficult once you get the hang of it...

The game has a "permadeath" map gauntlets... where you face waves of maps and if one of your units dies you'll be unable to use them.

Also congrats on the new phone XD

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Got my first 5 star now....or rather, two:
Spoiler:

Not exactly characters high up on my favorites list, but it's too early for me to be complaining about who I get out of summons right now, they're 5-stars and so I'll take 'em and use 'em.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Lots of updates happening with Heroes. Also two new modes to try out next week. Goodness, this game keeps putting out the content.

Pulled summer Tiki. +HP - Spd sadly (usually - speed is not a good sign). Oh well, not that fussed. At least I got one of the banner characters!
Where are the Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, and Genealogy of the Holy War banners though? I want L'Arachel, man.
This, particularly Sacred Stones. And agreed on L'Arachel too, she'd be a healer I'd want to have.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Has anyone tried the new Chain Challenge and Squad Assault? How're those?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Did you guys hear about the new stuff coming in August?

Kinda cool how this game is getting more support. ^^

Years
I'm taking a break from it so I haven't been able to try the newer features. All of my pulls have been horrible lately and that got me a little frustrated... my last time saving 20 orbs I said if I didn't pull any 5*s I'd take it easy for a while. And of course that's what happened.. ha. =x Ah the joys of RNG.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Supposedly they're gonna add a new mode or something called "Arena Assault". There's also gonna be another Voting Gauntlet starring the Ylissean and Nohrian Summer characters (personally not really interested in summoning any of them though, I'm fine with what I have for now and think I will just save orbs for focuses for stuff I want), and we should also be getting a few new Grand Hero battles (Clive and Valter, iirc) plus a new Tempest Trial. Or so I hear anyway.

It is nice how they bother to keep putting new modes and characters and stuff into this game. Mobile games always kind of seemed to me like something companies just shovel out to make a quick buck and so don't really give a shit about supporting it (uh, not that I'm terribly familiar with mobile gaming in general though). It has been only 6 months since release, but still. Like how we get another month of free orbs per day even though we just had a month like that.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
^Yup

The game is well supported, and generous to boot. It's great that you always have something to do with these sorts of games (And not like other gatcha cash grab garbage on the appstore) I already feel the rage I'm gonna have in arena assault, the lack of diverse units in my roster is going to be the end of me T_T

Nice to see you enjoying the game Nah :D
Your namesake still isn't in the game tho... XD

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Rolled a few summon sessions today, hoping to get an Ike from the Hero Fest banner.

No Ike sadly, but was at least still fortunate enough to roll a +Atk/-Res Takumi, and had gotten an adult Tiki for free a couple of days ago (two actually). So now trying to work on Taco-me and Tiki and stuff....

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Here were my best pulls today:

From the Hero Fest Banner:

Spoiler:

Ike is +Atk - Def, Celica is -Att +Res (but I already have a +Spe one anyway so I merged her), Peri is +Spe - HP, and Ninian is -Def +Res.

Annnd units from the Lilina + Cecilia banner (I actually got two 5* Lilina!):

Spoiler:

Karel is +Atk - HP, and the two Lilinas are both -Atk sadly, but I got a 4* one that's +Atk sooo I'll just make her a 5* and merge the two with her.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I also got a +Atk - Def Ike. Mostly happy enough to have _a_ Ike, haha.

Sacred Stones banner incoming, possibly another later too (or so is speculated?). Woo, SS!

Back