• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Years
I've fit Julia into my team over Wrys in order to get that arena bonus. It must be a huge game-changer considering I was in the top 50,000 rank at only 1,800 offense points earlier today. I was only rank 53,000 with a score of 4,180~ last season before the heroes changed.

This is basically what I'm rolling with for the next few weeks;
Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Can you explain? What was it that suckered you?

Sorry for the late reply. I mean it's just the nature of gacha games in general. Spend money, roll, don't get what you want, roll again, and repeat. Though the drop rates in FE Heroes seem to be a lot better than many of the other F2P games.

I managed to roll two 5*s in one summon yesterday so that's nice. (Ephraim and Takumi) I really want Julia though! :(

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Who are people maining for the voting gauntlet? I went with Ephraim, but I foresee Lucina winning just out of pure popularity.

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
Years
This is pretty much the only FE game that sticks with me. It also doesn't have the normal permanent-death mechanic, which is a huge relief- sometimes sacrifice is absolutely necessary.

Though the character drawing machine is even crueller than FFRK- and that's saying something.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I also went with Eirika! But Lucina's definitely winning this unless everyone joins armies against her in the next rounds.

Was hoping to get her with the Princesses focus but I've got no 5* Focus characters since the first week. :(

Years
I went for Lucina because I'm biased towards Awakening. Best FE game ever. She's doing super super well and I'm happy to see that!

Guys I'm only like 350 Hero Feathers away from hitting 20k and being able to 5* my Wrys. So much excite. :> Merric also hit level cap today, finally.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I'm using Sakura because I got her as 5* and Physic is great, I found it most useful than Clarine and her 3 block movement. I've been using Wrys to level up some other characters, though, and he's actually super useful and his voice is cool. Might send him home just to have Sakura inherit his Live to Serve skill when that's a thing.

#TeamEirika is losing vs Lucina but it looks like the difference isn't as massive as in the previous round. Definitely going with Ephraim if it's an Ephraim vs Lucina final.

Also 2 + 5 orbs login bonus today!!!

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
They just added more Blazing Sword characters. Ninian (which is a dragonstone dancer), Jaffar, Lucius, Priscilla and Karel are available as 5* Focus units.

First roll, and I get 5* Rebecca. {XD} I already have Takumi, but she is my favorite Archer in the series so I'll make room for her.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
They just added more Blazing Sword characters. Ninian (which is a dragonstone dancer), Jaffar, Lucius, Priscilla and Karel are available as 5* Focus units.

First roll, and I get 5* Rebecca. {XD} I already have Takumi, but she is my favorite Archer in the series so I'll make room for her.

Lucky! I was very excited when I got 20 orbs as a login bonus, but I haven't received any Focus units since the app's release. :( Instead I got Donnel AGAIN. Ninian looks like the best character out of the new ones for me, dancers are great.

Years
Hoarded 60 orbs from quests and first-time map completions hoping to get Ninian, but no go. D:

Spoiler:

Forgot to screenshot the first round but it went similarly. Ugh so sad lol. Not sure when if ever I'll get Ninian at this point.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Hoarded 60 orbs from quests and first-time map completions hoping to get Ninian, but no go. D:

Spoiler:

Forgot to screenshot the first round but it went similarly. Ugh so sad lol. Not sure when if ever I'll get Ninian at this point.

It's so annoying when I get duplicate characters and they're 3* too. :( Your chance of getting a 5* does go up I think but that still doesn't guarantee any of the focus characters.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Lucky! I was very excited when I got 20 orbs as a login bonus, but I haven't received any Focus units since the app's release. :( Instead I got Donnel AGAIN. Ninian looks like the best character out of the new ones for me, dancers are great.

That sucks. :( Even with my bad luck I've managed to roll at least six 5* units. Have you raised any units to 5* at least? Finally got enough badges to raise my 4* Roy to a 5* which is nice.

Add me to list that really wants Ninian. More so because I love her artwork, lol.

Years
I'm not too interested in the new pool. Karel, Ninian and Jaffar all seem nice but I have Ryoma, Corrin and Takumi already so they'd just be redundant. I don't want healers and we don't talk about the other one.

I'll still throw orbs at it anyway since the non-focus pool just gets more bloated every time a focus ends, trying to get a specific non-focus 5* is already significantly less likely than it was when the game began.

The next Battling _____ banner doesn't have anyone I want either.

Feathers are starting to become easier to get at least. I'm already at my second batch of 20k feathers but I have nobody I'm particularly interested in promoting since my team is solid enough as is.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
That sucks. :( Even with my bad luck I've managed to roll at least six 5* units. Have you raised any units to 5* at least? Finally got enough badges to raise my 4* Roy to a 5* which is nice.

Add me to list that really wants Ninian. More so because I love her artwork, lol.

I've actually received enough 5* units just not the ones I want from the Focus. :P

Speaking of 3* Donnel, I got to 20 orbs again thanks to the login bonus and was very excited to have 3 blue summon circles in this session, hoping to roll Ninian or a decent blue unit.

Spoiler:

I guess I can't complain since I got Sanaki but I could really use a mage/dragon that isn't a red unit. I always leave the blue/green ones last because I keep thinking it'll raise my chances for a 5* unit, but I ended up getting a 5* on the first summon.

I should raise an army of 3* +10 Donnels.

Years
Pretty sure the chances of a 5* summon don't change mid-session. If you have a 8% chance of summoning a gold when you enter the session, every orb has an 8% chance of being gold even if you pull a 5* in the first orb.

I've read that it resets if any of the orbs are gold units, including the ones you don't open that had golds in them. The latter part might be false however.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Well, we can officially inherit skills now. Gotta try it out when I get a chance.

Took another shot at summoning Ninian, but no luck with getting any blue orbs. :/ I did get a 5* Lilina but given that I already have Sanaki as my Fire Mage it's a bit redundant. Her skills seem a little bit better though.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
tfw you got your 4th 5* and it's Julia when your first 5* is Julia who is already at lv 40.

I have no words.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
tfw you got your 4th 5* and it's Julia when your first 5* is Julia who is already at lv 40.

I have no words.

my first 3 5* were all Roy. merge them for a stat boost!

has anyone come up with any cool skill combination now that inheriting skill is a thing?

Back