• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Years
  • dude like..

Spoiler:

I'm happy, but I had no clue it was even coming since I was more desperately after Takumi (and to an extent, Azura and Ryoma). Okay thanks game. Looks like a +DEF -SPD but I'll take it. iirc, that's a good set for him anyway.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    dude like..

Spoiler:

I'm happy, but I had no clue it was even coming since I was more desperately after Takumi (and to an extent, Azura and Ryoma). Okay thanks game. Looks like a +DEF -SPD but I'll take it. iirc, that's a good set for him anyway.

Congrats!! I did a roll with Hero Fest and got nothing. I've given up on Ryoma and Ike and I'm training a 5* Xander now. Hector sounds cool but I don't really like armoured units, I have Ninian so Azura's not that appealing, and I've had Takumi for ages (still need to give him Vantage so he's more broken).

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Well, I finally pulled Azura! I'm going to pair her up with Xander since she is able to get rid of those pesky mages after him.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I missed out on Azura. Oh well. Happy enough with getting Hector from the focus with my limited number of orbs. Now to hope for an Ike or something before that runs out, once I get enough orbs that is...

We'll be seeing a revamp to the Arena system in a few days btw, and that mage gauntlet soon. Haven't yet decided who to support for that... I do have a 5-star Tharja though. She's likely to do well, but you can get higher scores if on a losing team too... Hmm.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I didn't know having the same character as the one you're supporting gives you 1.5x bonus o_0.

I have a 5* Julia but my predictions for the gauntlet are: Tharja, Leo or Robin in the final round.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I need more orbs first. Thankfully we're back to 2 a day it seems for a short while? =/ I had no luck with Ike's and Celica's banners, wah. At least Hector being my last 5 star, although a while ago, is still a heck of a good pull.

Love Anna in the new paralogue btw.

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Just got two 5 star Cordelias in one roll...

One was a pegasus knight and the other the bride XD

They're both going to be wasted tho since I don't know what to do with them :D

Years
  • Dang, congrats! That's some good luck.

Just looked up the tier lists and read people's opinions, looks like Bride Cordelia's a great archer and just a bit below (or around) Takumi's level. Happy to finally have an archer I like, since I've been unable to spawn Takumi at all. Currently going through my daily arena battles and then going to train her!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I got Bride Caeda. Fine by me, she was amusing in Shadow Dragon given how she'd get (seduce) enemies to join her side right in front of Marth. :V

CidHazard

Years
  • Looks like Bride Cordelia is a great Brave bow user... with the ability to Quad attack just about everybody :D

Now I just need a:

5 star Hana for Life and Death 3
    5 star Gordin for Brave bow +
    4 star Shanna for desperation 3 (Luckily I already have one :D)
    4 star Navarre for Threaten spd 3
    4 star Catria for Luna (I already have one)
    3 star Gordin for Reciprocal aid (I already have one)
    that's probably around 40k+ feathers T_T

This is going to one hell of a grind :D

Or...

I could sacrifice my 5 Star Hawk Eye and F Robin to do the budget build...

I'll probably do the budget build first while I grind out the feathers I need... Both Klein and Jeorge are beastly with the Brave bow build... and Bridal Cordelia's outclasses them both when it comes to attack and speed.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Going well so far; these are what I've got:

Spoiler:

Bride Lyn is really fast as a healer and Bride Cordelia is excellent as an archer. o:

CidHazard

Years
  • Nice...

You got my Waifu Lyn... Kinda Jealous.

Her Weapon shows a lot of potential too... with your opponent not being able to counter attack after she attacks em first.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • What do people think of the tempest mode?

I've been doing Lunatic-5. It's manageable most of the time, although I can get screwed. I also can't beat the last map with the first team, but I have it set up so my backup teams can take it on semi-reliably.

Going to aim for at least 5-star "Marth" and see if I can get the seal at 50,000. Overall I like the mode but it's rather timely if you want that seal and don't have whale-like teams. =/

(Meanwhile got Bride Cordelia as well, and a +Speed one too, whee. But I need to train her up!)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Just hit 30k in the Tempest Trials doing Lunatic 7 with every bit of Stamina I get. While I'm glad it's not mind-numbingly easy, it doesn't feel good to spend all this Stamina trying to get some rewards and a good score when I could be training my weaker units and getting SP for them. Sigh...

Years
  • I haven't been doing too well in Tempest Trials. All I've really been doing is going through new maps for orbs and trying my luck at summoning 5* heroes, not as much focus on skill inheritance and other things to improve my teams. haa ): What's your mix of heroes you use for the Lunatic 7 TT maps, Firebolt?

Firebolt123 said:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I was unsuccessful posting my first two replies, so third time's a charm...

Note: Imgur was being a real pain when trying to upload these images. I had to view each image individually to get it post properly here, but for some reason, the images are HUGE. Only click on the spoilers if you have a nice amount of Internet data/don't mind letting the people around you see big pictures of mostly waifus.

I have three teams that I rely on to get through Lunatic 7, and if they fail, I just Surrender because I can't use any more Heroes {XD}. Currently sitting at 60,000 points and I'm taking a break to try to do Legion Infernal. So close...

Team 1: Cecilia, Olwen, Xander, Lucina. Just a standard Horse Memes Emblem team with Lucina tacked on the end for Reciprocal Aid support and bonus points. Veronica's debuff is a pain for this team if her allies keep her protected, and some of the earlier floors may be able to cheese one of the team members and therefore cause the rest of the team to fall apart something something stupid Wings of Mercy something something stupid dancers.
    Spoiler:

Team 2: Celica, Bride Cordelia, Bride Lyn and Olivia. This team is basically made to blow up Res-squishy enemies (Celica) as well as Def-squishy ones (Bridelia). Lyn keeps the team healthy and is super useful for blocking Veronica for Celica to safely kill and Olivia is invaluable in letting team members avoid being hit. I've started to use this team as my main one to grind more HM, and they can usually do all seven floors by themselves. The only downside is that I don't get bonus points this way.
    Spoiler:

Team 3: If both teams fail, then Team 3 is bound to succeed, as it is made to specifically deal with the seventh floor. G Tomebreaker Lilina just absolutely ruins Veronica's day, and Julia perfectly handles the mage threat on the floor that Celica and Bridelia may have struggled against (e.g. Reinhardt). M!Robin nicely deals with any colourless and can tank Reds if need be. The fourth slot is flexible, but it's usually Lachesis, Catria or Camus (which I've only been using very recently because I've just finished levelling him).
    Spoiler:

Don't mind all my unused SP. I kinda tend to forget that the thing even exists unless I'm outright losing battles.

Alissal

Where am I?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2017
    Not a big fan of tempest trials myself. I play FE:H as more of a Sit down and play it for like 15 minutes kind of game and Tempest trials are just too long for that kind of play style.

Back