Gavoca

Age 14
He/Him
Under Your Bed
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted June 15th, 2021
350 posts
1.1 Years
Just watched episode 10 of Eighty-Six (86), probably one of the best anime airing right now.
Back.
Male
Netherlands
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
4,931 posts
1.1 Years
Ascendance of a Bookworm - Binged the entire thing in 1 go.... randomly decided to watch it one Sunday and could not stop =o
Tower of God - Was ok I guess, nothing special.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear

Age 25
Male
Indiana
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
13,482 posts
8.4 Years
Just recently caught up with both DICE and Unholy Blood. I honestly can't believe DICE is still publishing. I stopped reading about a year ago and thought it was finally getting to the point of wrapping up but I guess not lmao.

Dave "Ghost" Hawk

The God of Hell and The God of Death

Male
Hell's Ultimate Fortress
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
600 posts
1.1 Years
Bleach (Anime)

My one of the Fav. theme Songs

Sonata

Don't let me disappear

Age 25
Male
Indiana
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
13,482 posts
8.4 Years
ID: Invaders

This is the first anime I’ve binge watched in ages. It really keeps you guessing!
Oooh I hope you enjoyed it :) I thought it was a really interesting premise when it was airing but felt it didn't get as much love as it deserved.

As for me, I just finished Fruits Basket Second Season and I want to scream :)))

The Mega Champion

Strategist

Age 31
Male
Ohio
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,072 posts
13.9 Years
While I wait for the final Wonder Egg Priority episodes to get english dubbed... I've started watching Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Only 1 ep seen so far... and it's HILARIOUS. Probably the best comedy anime I've watched in quite some time. 😂
Support #OperationSurvive in whatever way you can. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lsBSkZ_PMQ

Cherrim

Age 32
she / her
Toronto
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
32,728 posts
18.6 Years
Been on a bit of a manga kick lately!

Recent things I have read some/all volumes of include:
  • Seven Days: Monday–Sunday
  • My Brother's Husband
  • Blank Canvas: My So-Called Artist's Journey
  • Still Sick
  • Satoko and Nada

Of these Satoko and Nada is probably my favourite. I'd seen a few of the 4koma from it floating around the internet before and they were hilarious, so when I saw it at my library I picked it up. It's been... kind of enlightening? It's really funny and really endearing and I have to admit I'm learning a lot too. It's really nice to see such a simple and honest portrayal of cultural differences and what they mean to people. I really recommend it!!
paired with erik destler.

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
23,319 posts
9.2 Years
Satoko and Nada
This is now on my Plan to Read. It sounds really interesting.
RPWLA&MBattle ServerDaily

Aslan

Age 19
she/her
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,882 posts
8.4 Years
Finished the manga for Koe no Katachi / A Silent Voice! Found time to read it over the span of a few days before bed and in between breaks. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm quite excited to put that on my to watch list in the future at some point as I liked the manga. I will be trying to read Fruits Basket next as I've never been exposed to that series either and am curious about it. I like reading manga at the moment as it's a lot easier to fit in reading than it is watching but hoping to also get back to watching the rest of Angel Beats soon :D
paired with Nox

Sheep

she/her
Seen 47 Minutes Ago
Posted 47 Minutes Ago
33,122 posts
14.8 Years
Binged Fruits Basket final season. I watched one episode then stopped since I got lazy. Was crying for literally every single episode of that season... so good. I loved it.
art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

...!

Words are Unnecessary

Male
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
3 posts
1.4 Years
been reading some manga recently.
Edens Zero having the edens crew fight against shuro, dragon ball super with vegeta tapping into his god of destruction transformation against granolah, four horsemen of the apocolypse (seven deadly sins sequel) finding out that arthur pendragon may be an evil king now and lastly one piece finding out that yamato has eaten a legendary devil fruit called "akuma no mi"