• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
Years
  • Hi. Maybe it's me, but I decided to play this fresh for the first time in a long time. I downloaded it, and tried both a Fire red file I have saved on my computer, and a freshly downloaded one, and the hack doesn't want to patch to either. I've tried multiple patchers, and it's the same for all.
    Also, I've tried this with both the version up a bit in the comments, and the beta 15C from the front page, and neither worked.
    what version of Fire Red do I need to patch this too? I've tried a bunch but i can't get the patch to stick.

That is odd... In my fix, I used the 1.0 version of FireRed. That would be from 'Pokemon - FireRed Version (USA)' (wi that exact name!) from No-Intro or the Squirrels version fro most websites.

Jackazim

Dankest Meme of them ALl
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    I wanted to ask where to find all the costumes for Pokemon Red? I wanted to complete all the costumes but I cant find all of them?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2022
    https://imgur.com/a/bUx1HGw
    I am currently experiencing this bug involving the Rocket Base, my character has completed glitched out and it won't allow me to to exit the stairs, and i had saved before hand as i had to go somewhere but when i came back this occurred and now I am stuck

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2022
    https://imgur.com/a/bUx1HGw
    I am currently experiencing this bug involving the Rocket Base, my character has completed glitched out and it won't allow me to to exit the stairs, and i had saved before hand as i had to go somewhere but when i came back this occurred and now I am stuck

I experienced that bug before. What I recommend is that you let the enemy kill you so you'll spawn again in the area without the glitch :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2022
    I experienced that bug before. What I recommend is that you let the enemy kill you so you'll spawn again in the area without the glitch :/

Unfortunatly both trainers in that room have been defeated, so its now looking like ill most likely have to restart from the beginning, as I still cannot find a way out

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2022
    Btw anyone knows where can I get a clean rom copy of fire red and which version do I need

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    I lost to the Navel Gym Leader and there's a bug where he won't show up in the gym when you return. From what I can tell, this is a permanent soft-lock since the old man blocks the road to the next area. I also noticed that the reversed type-effectiveness chart never turned off after losing (i.e. fire becomes super effective against wild water pokemon).

Other than that, this is a fantastic ROM hack. However, I hope this issue can be worked on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Hi i am a new user of this page but today i discover a bug and i cant find eny solution.
    In Navel island gym i was defeated by the guy in, i think well i need more exp so y start farming and feeling strange because all the types work upsidedown like the guy say in his combat, like a stupid y safe de game and try to figth he again but, he is gone, i was stuck ans dont know what can i do.
    Ty for your time an sorry for mi inglis.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Y'all need to make a learnset guide so bad. I have no idea when to evolve some pokemon like nidorino. Some generations he learns stuff as Nidoking, some he doesn't. This hack has too many edited learnsets to not have a guide.

Also, what's up with the game's scripted encounters often treating you like you lost?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi i am a new user of this page but today i discover a bug and i cant find eny solution.
    In Navel island gym i was defeated by the guy in, i think well i need more exp so y start farming and feeling strange because all the types work upsidedown like the guy say in his combat, like a stupid y safe de game and try to figth he again but, he is gone, i was stuck ans dont know what can i do.
    Ty for your time an sorry for mi inglis.

This seems to be a common problem. You may need to start over to progress. This hack is no longer active and no longer worked on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    Y'all may want to join the vol 2 discord server and ask questions about vol 1 and vol 2. Questions about vol 1 can be answered by the members and for vol 2 are either answered in the FAQ or will be answered by Aethestode.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Picked fire starter for Orange Archipelago and the pokemon learns only grand total of 3 useless moves (we have flamethrower already...) by level 40. What's the point? Way worse than anything you can find in the wild.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    What emulator should I use to play this? I downloaded it and patched it onto a rom of Firered but it won't load.

Back