• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you watching on Youtube just RIGHT Now!!!!!!!

Years
  • Hi guys this thread is a sister thread to what are you doing just RIGHT Now Thread.
    In this thread, if you are watching YT Just RIGHT Now! what are you watching??? plz share the Videos with us. If some people do not know how to share as I did below just type this code
    Code:
    [YOUTUBE ] <Last part of the video or The part of the video's link after you see an equal to or this symbol '=' > [/ YOUTUBE]

Okay here's What I am watching...

Also, I request moderators NOT to move this thread to any other section plzzzzzzz.

Last edited:
    Years
  • watching some Moistcr1tikal updates on the Pogchamp emote being gone. i don't know why myself.

Years

• rest in peace to the original classic tetris king :( this news hit me like a ton of bricks when i heard about it a few days ago.

Years
  • Been watching Inkmaster and these and both are pretty entertaining and inspiring, art wise.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • AGDQ speedrun of Pokemon Platinum from a few days ago!!

I actually fell asleep to this a couple days ago, I love seeing Pokemon at GDQ. <3

As for me there's been a lot of music covers on my YouTube history lately, here's the most recent one. Now we hope I can link YouTube videos correctly...

Might have taken like 7 edits and a google search but shhhh no one will know.~

Last edited:
    Years
  • well i don't really have a ranking or something for yt videos, but i will share my favorite ones! in no particular order ofc

here's the greatest ad for a bass guitar of all time

Years

• GothamChess all day everyday baby!

Years
  • GothamChess all day everyday baby!

for Youtube BBCode tags you need to remove everything aside from the random number strings at the end of the yt url so it won't error out. i don't know why you that is but it's how it be

e.g.
    Code:
    [PLAIN] instead of [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i94pEwDhJCg[/YOUTUBE], do [YOUTUBE]i94pEwDhJCg[/YOUTUBE][/PLAIN]

anyway, just finished another Dunkey mastapiece for tonight

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years

• Been kind of binge watching all of their vids lately tbh.

Back