• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

death god

aka Creationist
Years
  • We have a story(not complete though) for GBA ROM hack but we need someone who could help us code it for us......
    DM if u want to read the story.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • We have a story(not complete though) for GBA ROM hack but we need someone who could help us code it for us......
    DM if u want to read the story.

Anyone who learnt to "code the game", did so because they wanted to make their own game. You'll have to put a little more into the project, show us some maps/scripts you made ect. Make people want to help you. No one has time to read your story, decide if they're interested, and then make your game for you.

death god

aka Creationist
    Years
  • well the game is really interesting alright but I believe most of us helping me are kinda inexperienced except for one who claims to have helped in making mega power

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • well the game is really interesting alright but I believe most of us helping me are kinda inexperienced except for one who claims to have helped in making mega power

If I were you, I'd try to make the game amongst your group. When you reach a wall, then come to the forums/discord and ask for help on that specific issue. I would think that people would be more inclined to help you solve a problem, than create the entire game.

death god

aka Creationist
    Years
  • fair enough I guess I will try making the first beta then I will ask if they liked it or not if they did then I will continue making the game.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    How do you add cutscenes in a gba rom

Hiya, you're probably better posting over in the ROM Hacking Help section if you want to ask questions in future. This is just a general chat thread =)

Since you're already here, though, depends what kind of cutscene you want to add. For something like the Rayquaza/Groudon/Kyogre scene, you'd most likely need ASM/C if you want to make a custom scene like that. If it's a simple cutscene in the overworld you want to create, you could achieve that just with scripting.

Back