• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Take the Dragon's Den Test!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Take the
Dragon's Den Test!

Dragons_Den_Dragon_Shrine_C.png

Hm... Good to see you here. No need to explain why you came. CLAIR sent you here, didn't she? That girl is a handful... I am sorry, but I must test you. Not to worry, you are to answer only a few questions. Ready?

This thread is pretty simple, all you have to do is post your username, your preference of either Gold, Silver or Crystal, and your favourite pokemon from Generation 1, or Generation 2. After that, you'll be given an evaluation! The ELDER will peer into your soul, and evaluate your attitude, and treatment of Pokémon. You'll then be given a trainer class, and a pokemon team that corresponds with this! Who knows what you'll get?

This is meant to be a simple, small activity, so try it yourself! How well will you do in this test?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh wow! What a great idea.

Username: VisionofMilotic
Favorite 2nd generation game: Crystal
Favorite gen 1 pokemon: Dragonite
Favorite gen 2 pokemon: Suicune

Dragon_Clan_Elder_II_OD.png

"Hmmm... I see... You care deeply for Pokemon. Your resouncing mature attitude, and general kindness is proof of this. I commend you, young trainer."

Spr_GS_Kimono_Girl.png

"You remind me so much of one of the Kimono Girls, safeguarding the secrets of the legendary pokemon!"

Spr_2c_149.png

"Dragonite's are as fierce as they are kind. A perfect pokemon as your partner!

Spr_2c_148.png
Spr_2c_230.png
Spr_2c_131.png
Spr_2c_182.png
Spr_2c_006.png

"Dragon Pokémon are symbolic of our clan. You have shown that you can be entrusted with one. I'm sure the party you will set to befriend will carry a certain degree of elegance and strength as well. Remember to treat them well! Always remember to keep yourself confident and true to yourself, and you'll be able to make so many other trainers happy."

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Username: CodeHelmet
Favorite 2nd Generation Game: Gold
Favorite 1st Generation Game: Yellow *had to*
Favorite Gen 1 Pokemon: Vulpix
Favorite Gen 2 Pokemon: Steelix

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Username: sydian
Favorite 2nd generation game: crystal
Favorite gen 1 pokemon: jolteon
Favorite gen 2 pokemon: umbreon

color me predictable lol

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Username: Nah
Favorite Gen 2 game: Crystal
Favorite Gen 1 Pokemon: Charizard/Dragonite
Favorite Gen 2 Pokemon: Lugia

Eldegoss

[i]The Beauty of Galar[/i]
Years
Username - Eldegoss
Favourite Gen 2 Game - Crystal
Favourite Gen 1 Pokemon - Jigglypuff
Favourite Gen 2 Pokemon - Corsola

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Username: CodeHelmet
Favorite 2nd Generation Game: Gold
Favorite 1st Generation Game: Yellow *had to*
Favorite Gen 1 Pokemon: Vulpix
Favorite Gen 2 Pokemon: Steelix

"I see... Your mind is always free, not being tied to restrictions. You remain open to the world around you. Quite admirable for a trainer!"

Spr_GS_Pok%C3%A9fan_M.png

"You're quite like a Pokefan! Not shy on his favourites, but still keeps an open mind for pokemon in general."

Spr_2g_037.png
Spr_2g_208.png

"Quite an interesting pair, Steelix and Vulpix. You must like various pokemon!"

Spr_2g_178.png
Spr_2g_128.png
Spr_2g_226.png
Spr_2g_235.png

"I'm quite sure you will meet other carefree pokemon as well. Remember to always watch out for each other, as your strength comes form being together!"

Username: sydian
Favorite 2nd generation game: crystal
Favorite gen 1 pokemon: jolteon
Favorite gen 2 pokemon: umbreon

color me predictable lol

"You appear to be a brave, yet heartwarming trainer. I am very sure that many others will look up to you!

Spr_GS_Cooltrainer_F.png

"Your overall aura matches that of a Cooltrainer! One of the more powerful trainers of this region, and fellow students of the Dragon clan."

Spr_2c_197.png
Spr_2c_135.png

"A Jolteon and Umbreon, eh? Those two are part of a fascinating family!"

Spr_2c_133.png
Spr_2c_136.png
Spr_2c_134.png
Spr_2c_196.png

"There is a good chance you will befriend the rest of the family branch as well. Your strength will be sure to bring out the best of their respective power, and your love of them will help them continue to grow. Always remember to never give up, and stay true to yourself!"

(The rest are coming soon!)

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
"I see... Your mind is always free, not being tied to restrictions. You remain open to the world around you. Quite admirable for a trainer!"

Spr_GS_Pok%C3%A9fan_M.png

"You're quite like a Pokefan! Not shy on his favourites, but still keeps an open mind for pokemon in general."

Spr_2g_037.png
Spr_2g_208.png

"Quite an interesting pair, Steelix and Vulpix. You must like various pokemon!"

Spr_2g_178.png
Spr_2g_128.png
Spr_2g_226.png
Spr_2g_235.png

"I'm quite sure you will meet other carefree pokemon as well. Remember to always watch out for each other, as your strength comes form being together!"

Solid picks, although I might swap Smeargle for Pikachu(or Raichu) out of my respect for Yellow version.

Years
This looks fun, I'll give it a shot! <3

Username: NocturnalNinetales
Favorite 2nd Generation Game: Crystal
Favorite Gen 1 Pokemon: Ninetales
Favorite Gen 2 Pokemon: Espeon

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 15, 2021
This seems fun, I might play through a gen 2 game with whatever Pokemon I get

MurkyCrow
Fave Gen 2 game: Crystal
Fave Gen 1 Pokemon: There are a few but Dragonair was the first to come to mind
Fave Gen 2 Pokemon: Pichu, absolutely adorable

Dungeoncrawler

Gold rank team
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 15, 2020
Dungeoncrawler
Favorite gen 2 is Gold
Favorite gen 1 mon is Electrode
Favorite gen 2 mon is Misdrevuse (Can't spell vary well sorry)

Back