• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Unlimited Berry Picker - High Score!

Which is closest to your score?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • What is everyone's high score in the addictive game Unlimited Berry Picker? Also, what is your opinion of the game?

I won't know if this is high or not until I see the results of others, but mine is 140 and counting! :D I aim for over 200!

It's great for training your reaction time, don't you think? Good for the brain! {XD}

If there is already a thread like this, then feel free to close it, moddies. c:

Sleeping Eevee

Let Sleeping Eves Lie
    Years
  • My highscore is also 140! I used to play berry picker a lot, but I moved onto Head-it. Both of those games are pretty addicting though!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • 110 is my best score. I was expecting it to be hard after trying out the unlimited mode for the puzzle mini-game, but boy was I wrong. This and the yarn ball mini-games were easy for me to handle for getting the highest score.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Berry Picker is the easiest of the unlimited games. It's funny though, I get a 5 star on Unlimited, but the one before it was too hard for me (2.5 stars is my best).

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Berry Picker is the easiest of the unlimited games. It's funny though, I get a 5 star on Unlimited, but the one before it was too hard for me (2.5 stars is my best).

Yeah, I had that problem, too! After trying a few times I still managed to get 4.5 stars, though. I find the puzzle one too hard! xD

Originally Posted by Musica
    wait no. I clicked on the wrong choice in the poll I only have about less than a hundred score lol.

Nah, that's fine! No harm has been done. Berry Picker is great for stocking up on the best Pokepuffs. ^^

Years
  • My high score is just above the 100 range. I'm not really that good at this minigame, but just good enough to get 5 stars I guess.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Well so far Ive gotten 5 stars on all of those. I believe the last time I checked on the unlimited was about 200 or so? It getss really crazy fast though lol

After you get the hang of things it's reall not that hard...Now that big ball of yarn...that thing is crazy lol. Ive only been able to hit that thing 1 or 2 times haha

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • My top score is 135 or thereabouts, iirc. I'm fine with getting up to there, it's around the 120 or so mark that it seemed to be pretty tricky to not slip up. Decent minigame I suppose.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Bumbin' this thread, and saying "nice!" to all you who have managed it past 140! xD

Years
  • My top is 137. I prefer the berry picker game over the other Amie games (probably because it's what I can do the best).

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Starting to enjoy Berry Picker, my reaction time is still too slow, I only managed to get 89 as my highest score. Hoping to break that soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back