• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your greatest talent

TY

Video games is the only thing I can think of that would be considered my greatest talent.

What im bad at, well theres a shopping list for that really

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Super amazing dream recall has been a special talent of mine since around the age of 7 :D

Dreams are actually such a normal thing in my life I often forget to mention they're an interest of mine when I edit my profiles on forums xD So yeah. This gets my vote as a great talent of mine for sure ^_^;;;

Hopefully that didn't sound too braggy o.o; Just being honest here and sharing a bit about me. Sorry.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Writing is something I'm really good at. I have to say that art is something I feel really bad at, even though I can draw beyond stick people... most people just don't want to acknowledge my art anymore, so I've given up on it and stuck to writing instead.

Years
  • Making people laugh, I suppose. Perhaps familiarity is the backbone of the ease, but it is an endeavour I go through every day. You sort of get an instant feel for their sense of humour. It's more hazardous with strangers and yet the success rate is not depressing. If you make people laugh, it can override all of your bad points which would otherwise have you exiled or scorned. Even if its slapstick, like getting lost in a cinema viewing room and groping along the curtained walls to find the rest room before realising that hey, you didn't even enter from that anywhere with curtains... oh god. At least twenty people snickered in unison.

If other people are to be believed, I'm decent at writing. If I were any older than I am now it wouldn't be remotely good, so youth is my saviour. I'm crummy at content. My wording is the only redeeming feature.

My capacity for colouring-in does not suck entirely, and I'm good at first impressions - politeness is integral, if not downright essential. Overall, I have no fucking idea what I am best at but it all adds up. I suppose... writing? I occasionally surprise myself with it, as with the first skill on the list so I guess that is confirmation enough.

Being a laughing stock and a typing nerd is better than it sounds.

Years
  • Either choreography or storytelling. As to the former, I'm much better at creating pleasing routines than I am at actually performing them. For the latter, I consider myself a good writer but its the story and worldbuilding that comes naturally more than the technical aspects of written language. I have to actually work to have sentences structured to a high standard.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I don't know if I'd really call it a great talent, but another one I have is my ability to ice skate/roller blade really well. I've been rollerskating since I was probably about three, and then I picked up rollerblading at around nine I think? I went ice skating on a school trip once and discovered I was actually pretty good! So, that's definitely something I feel proud of. Sadly, my mom and I haven't done any rollerskating in years because of her health issues. :c

Last edited:
    Years
  • drawing, graphic design, and writing! i'm a very creative person and have been immersing myself in these things for as long as i can remember.

actually can't think at what i'm bad at, since i don't partake in talents i can't do haha. :droplet:

Years
  • I have really really super unusually good aim!

I used to play basketball in high school, not too serious, but casual. I never really cared for the sport that much, but I could shoot 3s better than everyone without having to really practice, I guess it was natural gift!

One of my defining moments back in HS that I can't forget was when little 5'4 me shot 10 consecutive 3 pointers from the 3 point line during a school competition, and everyone's jaw dropped. xD

And I'm absolutely horrible, like really really horrible at advanced math. I just really can't get the hang of it, and I forget how to do those darn formulas way too easily! :( Some people can figure out math like it's easy, and I'm really not accustomed to it.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Making people smile, public speaking and also being able to remember a lot of small details that people tell me about themselves? I don't know if that last one counts but some people are surprised when I remember certain things

Things I couldn't do if my life depended on it: Most activities which require good fine motor skills (origami, sewing etc.) and geometry, my worst nightmare. (I enjoy Maths but no.....)

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • I can play multiple musical instruments. Not 2, or 3, but 4 of them! A stringed instrument (my main), a wind instrument, a percussion instrument and something else.

The untalent? I can't details.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm terrible at most sports, I'm adept at many unsportish things.

Back