• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Journey Journal v.2 - Share your travelling stories

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I bred a Duskull with these iv's.
    31,15,15,20,31,29 but i released it what a shame.

im currently breeding for a 31,31,31,X,31,0 one. So i can use it for a trick room team if i have too.

scwizard

Starcraft Wizard
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Catching modest dittos with synchronize hoping for a mischievous one for the obvious reason of starmie.

Randomly caught a Relaxed ditto that was Capable of taking hits. Confirmed that it has 31 IVs in defense.

That ditto will turn out a very good bronzong one day.

eby

Years
  • would anyone like to battle me? ^_^

Hello! My name is Eby and I was wondering if anyone would like to battle me and share there friend code, my code is
    3608 9830 9623 and my name is Eby so please do lets battle, right now in fact! ^_^
    thanks much

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I beat the 5th gym now and my team is: Torterra, Feraligatr, Arcanine, shiny Luxray, shiny Honchkrow, and a little Bidoof slave. Most of them evolved yesterday/today and are at 33. I got Defog in the Marsh and was too lazy to catch anything.. Heading to Canalave City next probably. Need to evolve Bidoof first since I don't want Feral having Surf.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm in the third gym at the moment with my Leafeon, Combusken, Marshtop and Misdrevous who are all level 25. Lefeon isn't doing too good with the other trainers in the gym, so I may save him for Crasher Wake.

scwizard

Starcraft Wizard
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    EV trained a stat of a pokemon for the first time today. Special attack in the haunted forest house place. I used a power lens and everything. It now has exactly 252 special attack EVs.

I saw the painting with the eyes and such, but I don't know what this little girl people are talking about is yet :(

Last edited:

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Thankfully I did beat Crasher Wake. He wasn't that bad in battle.
    I'm now training up to thrash my rival.

Marshtomp and Combusken are soon to evolving too :)

They have really good back sprites though =/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm just trying to get through the game like my sister did. Her Pokemon are so beast, and mine suck. I'm trying to beat Byron now :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Currently in Veilstone city, awaiting tag team battle against team galactic
    Pokemon so far consists of three pokemon
    1st - Dragonite(Modest) Lv70
    Regular stats IV's stats EV's
    hp 221 20
    att 176 5
    def 147 13
    sp.att 228 27 255
    sp.def 156 16
    spd 180 27 255

2nd - Charizard(Adamant) Lv70
    Regular stats IV's stat EV's
    hp 210 30
    att 205 29 255
    def 117 4
    sp.att 156 24
    sp.def 141 25
    speed 210 30 255

3rd - Gible(Jolly)
    In training...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I can't believe I can't beat Bryon. I just want to get the E4 crap over with so I can get to some real fun :)

scwizard

Starcraft Wizard
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    It's midnight again. Do you know what that means? It means the pal park guy's number of the day is still some stupid random high number, that there still isn't anything interesting in the swamp and that the swarming pokemon is a pokemon I have already >:(

At least I got a new backdrop for my fitting rooms *shrug*

One day it will be: "There's a whole bunch of Phanpy on route x, you have to hurry!" "Congratulations you won a masterball" "Woah, I can see a Kangaskhan a Paras and an Exeggcute through these binoculars." "The number of the day is 1, here have a focus sash"

Last edited:
    Back