• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Too lazy to find the other thread AMA

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Besides obvious necessities, what single thing can you absolutely not live without?
    I'd say my phone. Or the internet in general, but if that counts as obvious necessity, just my phone.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Your on an island and you can only bring three things, what are they?

Also there's no WiFi.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    have you still not figured out how to change the user title color?
    I gave up, so no
    Your on an island and you can only bring three things, what are they?

Also there's no WiFi.
    Assuming this question covers the basics which are food and water, etc. Probably something for self defense, a boat to go back and a map or something.

If not... the same things, I'll just have to stay there more time to gather food.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    fav gen 6 pokemon?
    That'd be Dragalge.
    the way i did it was with the [span] bbcode. or something

anyway another question: what's a body part you're willing to sacrifice if you absolutely need to?

My brain it's not as if I use it much anyways :femme2:
    Jk. I'd like to say my right arm since I'm left handed, but I use both pretty much the same amount, so maybe one of my legs.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • What sort of characters do you enjoy RPing as the most?

What's your favourite Pokémon spinoff?

How do you get your hair to look so fabulous?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    tell me smthn i dont know about u already
    I used to be afraid of nearly any animal at some point, even pigeons. That didn't change until my aunt got cats and got me used to have animals around.
    did you ever play the animaniacs pc game
    Not that I remember, no. I did play the SNES game though.
    What sort of characters do you enjoy RPing as the most?

What's your favourite Pokémon spinoff?

How do you get your hair to look so fabulous?
    1. Honestly I have no idea lol. I've rped with different type of characters I'd say and I like them all equally. I kinda like introverted characters more, though, it's easier for me.

2. Pokémon Colosseum, which is also my favorite Pokémon game.

3. I guess it's a genetic thing? Because honestly I don't do anything to it other than washing it each two days.

What's the origin of your user title?

I tried to fix it with what Roni said above, but it didn't work and my anxiety forced me to change it to some random thing ASAP and then I forgot to change it.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    follow up question: Why don't you like Star Wars?
    I can't say I really don't like Star Wars because I'm just not interested in it. I just wanted to make a joke.

As for why am I not interested, well I was born by the time the prequels started being a thing (1999, same year as ep1) and all the shitshow that came with it. Ended up not being interested at all. It doesn't help that the only Star Wars related movies I've seen are Rogue One (which I liked, actually), Han Solo and the final trilogy, so basically the last generation of movies that came out since Disney bought it. Han Solo did fix my sleep schedule for a week, which is good for me, but not for the movie. Eps VII-IX were just a constant decline that ended up killing any interest I had in watching the rest lmaooo.

I did watch the Mandalorian, or at least part of it, and for a no-fan like me I can say it's pretty good! I may give it a shot some day maybe.

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • I can't say I really don't like Star Wars because I'm just not interested in it. I just wanted to make a joke.

As for why am I not interested, well I was born by the time the prequels started being a thing (1999, same year as ep1) and all the shitshow that came with it. Ended up not being interested at all. It doesn't help that the only Star Wars related movies I've seen are Rogue One (which I liked, actually), Han Solo and the final trilogy, so basically the last generation of movies that came out since Disney bought it. Han Solo did fix my sleep schedule for a week, which is good for me, but not for the movie. Eps VII-IX were just a constant decline that ended up killing any interest I had in watching the rest lmaooo.

I did watch the Mandalorian, or at least part of it, and for a no-fan like me I can say it's pretty good! I may give it a shot some day maybe.

That's fair. Before you make your final verdict though, watch the original trilogy (episodes IV-VI). They may change their opinion. Oh, and sorry for screwing up the joke

Last edited:
    Back