• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, one time I took my mum to a Greek festival on her birthday. We got food from the feast, there was music, dancing and a nifty bazaar for shopping. She saw a pair of enable earrings that were orthodox style and egg-shaped. For some reason she just fell in love with those things so I bought them for her. Her love is unchanged, she wears em almost every day.

Have you ever gotten scared at night when you were a little kid and asked to spend the night in a parent or sibling's room?

TY

Have you ever been incapable of sleep due to something bothering you?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Yup, I've had my fair share of sleepless nights, alright.

Have you ever traveled by airplane all by yourself?

Years
Nope, pop tarts are not something I eat, we'd have to go back to when I was maybe 5 years old. I still would not have added butter since pop tarts already come with a lot of stuff like sugar, jelly, icing etc, wouldn't need more.

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and had a terrible time?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
One time me and my family had to wait a long time cause the waiter forgot about us, other people who came later got their food faster than us. There are definitely other times too but can't remember them on the top of my head

Have you ever been to a really nasty restroom?

Years
More than once, I read and work very slowly. I can start an assignment immediately but still not be finished even the day before. Yet, I won't stop until I am satisfied.

Have you ever participated in a wedding ceremony like as a bridesmaid or best man, ring bearer etc?

Years
Yeah, regularly. My Grandmother had a Collie like Lassie that was named Princess. They're amazing dogs.

Have you ever poured your heart into something and thought you did a great job but nobody noticed :( or maybe someone even slammed your efforts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back