• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clickbait

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Do you fall for clickbait? What's your opinion on it. I'm so used to it at this point that I don't care about clickbait anymore. I'm sadly the type of person who usually falls for it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    A lot of the clickbait is me trying to get rid of half the ads that pop up on a screen making it hard to read something.

Years
    • Seen today
    Nah, I've never been one for clickbait.

Fun fact: I once saw a clickbait article in the form of an ad, and I actually knew the person that was featured in it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I might have fallen for a couple? Some people really lean into that stuff way too hard. Nowadays I try to be more careful as to not waste my time with shallow content. As such the amount of clickbait I see has drastically decreased.

Years
  • Nope not really!

agreed with those that say it's blatant

also the thread title isnt clickbaity enough

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • I don't really fall for clickbait.

But I do watch a video just to see how much of a clickbait it was.
    For example:

I watched a video titled: "TOMMYINIT QUITTING STREAMING?!?"
    It was a 30 second clip of him saying "I'll never quit streaming. Even if I'm gone a week, or a month, even a year. But, a week. I'll always eventually come back to streaming."

Back