• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'll take a number 8 with a diet pepsi

Years
  • Right now I eat fast food as a treat at the end of the week,
    Favorite fast food franchise in Japan: Wendy's Home Kitchen
    Favorite fast food franchise in America: Whataburger
    Go to meal in Japan: American Double Cheese Bacon Burger
    Go to meal in America: Whataburger #1, only mayo ( Yeah it's bland )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I eat fast food like it's candy. I'm not one for cooking and find it as a chore. The only place I won't eat is Wendy's. I usually get a Big Mac from McDonald's.

Years
  • I don't often eat fast foods and my favorites are Domino's Pizza, Taco Bell, and Panda Express.

Years
  • I eat fast food, but not that often. Like usually if I'm traveling or out at someone else's place for the day will I get it, and those don't happen too often. I would rather save the money and make something on my own.

And I'm not too picky about which restaurant I go to, but I am always partial to chicken meals from places.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i'm a lazy ass bitch so i eat out pretty often. i rly like taco bell, del taco, and zaxby's...i love sonic too but there's not rly one nearby, at least not feasibly so i'm big sad

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i used to eat fast food a lot. but i've tried to curb it recently because it can be expensive if you eat out a lot. my fast food go to's are usually wendy's, taco bell, burger king, and sometimes mcdonald's but that's pretty rare.

Bay

Years
  • There are times were I'll eat fast food several times a month and then go a few months without it. In either case, the places I eat most are McDonalds, Del Taco, and KFC.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I treat myself to fast food maybe once a month, but I am WEAK for Taco Bell omg.

Years
  • I treat myself to fast food maybe once a month, but I am WEAK for Taco Bell omg.
    Same. Except there aren't any Taco Bells within easy distance here (I want to say the closest is maybe like 20 minutes away? not entirely sure), and no delivery options so if I ever get cravings for that again I have to just wait for them to go away. :( Sure, they can build a hundred different pizza places around here, but not more Taco Bells...grumble.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Same. Except there aren't any Taco Bells within easy distance here (I want to say the closest is maybe like 20 minutes away? not entirely sure), and no delivery options so if I ever get cravings for that again I have to just wait for them to go away. :( Sure, they can build a hundred different pizza places around here, but not more Taco Bells...grumble.

giphy.gif

OMG I know this plight so hard you have no idea. The nearest Taco Bell to me is a good half hour drive away and the only things they keep building in any vacant space near me are banks, pizza places, and liqueur stores.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • There ain't Taco Bells here, but my go to is usually Domino's (They're not even 1 KM away from my college), my favorite is Burger King but it's like 30 minutes away drive from College so... Dang..

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Pretty frequently but not as much as I used to due to budget constraints. I really like Chickfila and McDonalds. McDonalds has some dang good hashbrowns.

Years
  • Same. Except there aren't any Taco Bells within easy distance here (I want to say the closest is maybe like 20 minutes away? not entirely sure), and no delivery options so if I ever get cravings for that again I have to just wait for them to go away. :( Sure, they can build a hundred different pizza places around here, but not more Taco Bells...grumble.

giphy.gif

OMG I know this plight so hard you have no idea. The nearest Taco Bell to me is a good half hour drive away and the only things they keep building in any vacant space near me are banks, pizza places, and liqueur stores.

i'll take the pizza places tbh

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    more often than i'd like to admit because after my shift i just wanna grab smth to eat and then go home and sleep ahah. wendys, taco bell, kfc, and mcdonalds are the four that are right beside my work so they're the ones i go to the most. if i go to the bank than there's pdq and chikfila to stop by though they're more expensive than the other choices that i have. i kinda have go-to food for most of the places unless i feel like trying their LTO or i'm in the mood for something different. for most of them it's something chicken lol.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • not extremely often, maybe like... three to five times a month, maybe, I guess. I don't really count pizza as fast food, honestly.

I'll eat anywhere except Chick-Fill-A, and spicy restaurants like Qdoba and Chipotle. I prefer places like Mcdonalds and KFC, though, I don't go to them that often anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I rarely eat fast food, and if I do it's only KFC because I love fried chicken more than anything else fast food sells. If Popeyes existed in Australia I'd probably have that a lot too.

Back