• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the flair above you!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    9.5/10 really nice colors, but I have a little trouble reading what's under your username

Years
  • 5/10

It's solid but the text is a bit hard to read being dark on dark and there's nothing particularly exciting to see either.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • 7/10 from mobile
    From here at least your name is a bit hard to read and covers the... well, the pies :p
    Nice use of the border styles though!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    9.2/10
    (I had no idea this thread existed lol)

Very creative flair, love how you incorporated the profile picture into it, it's very nice.

Years
  • 8/10 - Purple's a nice color and I personally always enjoy seeing that Galarian Articuno gaze at it's rice bowl =P

I actually searched this section to see if a rate the flair thread existed at some point. I did find this thread, but deemed it too old for a bump xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    10/10 obviously

This thread was even before my time. <_<

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • 10/10 Really love your art and it's the eeveelutions!
    I was just gifted supporter and i'm going to draw my flair too! as soon as someone tells me how to make an image your flair😅 If you know please tell me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    8/10

It's servicable. I just think the font is a little too big for my taste.

Back