• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the flair above you!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    With the release of PC 2.0 we now have flairs!! Just like Avatars and Signature they brighten up our posts and also mean something we can have fun rating here in forum games.

All I ask is that you don't be rude and try to compliment someone's flair and be constructive if you have any criticism to give.

ok so let's get rating on this new feature!

you can do a 1 to 10 scale like the other rating games or just say something nice up to you!!

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ooh, how pretty. :3 Colorful, just as your username says, and I really like how the avatar of Celebi looks almost like a picture on the background. The statistics look kind of bland when compared to everything else but other than that, it's super cute. <3

Years
  • holy, that's a massive sig.

Ghost type so I'm a fan of all things spoop! reminds me of MCR from like 2005 but like everything fits your aesthetic so 9/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    4/10
    in Top Postbit Style which I assume it's meant for.

I love the fancy Giratina ;) and the color scheme is cool! But padding and sizes and boxes and even font etc could be tweaked for a more coherent experience :3

(when rating my flair, please know that it's best viewed in "show information to the left of posts" style)

Last edited:
    Years
  • 4/10
    in Top Postbit Style which I assume it's meant for.

I love the fancy Giratina ;) and the color scheme is cool! But padding and sizes and boxes and even font etc could be tweaked for a more coherent experience :3

(when rating my flair, please know that it's best viewed in "show information to the left of posts" style)

Yeah I dunno any pixel fonts that look good with the info boxes. I have them set to Power Clear which is an exclusive font to Pokémon Essentials, so if you have any recommendations lmk. I'll see what I can do to draw the bg a little better. I used the colors from the sprite and drew the border onto the background because I couldn't get it to show correctly. I could remove the shadows from the boxes no doubt.

I'd give your flair a 9/10 like the anime gif background consistent color scheme, and I guess cool play on your name

Last edited:

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I really dig the background, simple but unique. And I even really like the neon green borders! But I don't feel like the statistics and bio match the rest of your flair. Perhaps if you picked a color other than black? Or reduced the opacity of the boxes? I think that could bring it all together a lot nicer! :D

Years
  • It actually looks better on mobile than desktop, I think it's worth perhaps having a look at some size differences because a few things spill over/don't quite fit.

The colours are good though, going with a 6/10

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • I like the dotted border around your pfp and information box, and the round vertices look nice too. I'm not really feeling the hotdog color scheme though, so I'll give it a 5/10.

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    It actually looks better on mobile than desktop, I think it's worth perhaps having a look at some size differences because a few things spill over/don't quite fit.
    Really? I was checking it out on Chrome with my desktop (my main) and my phone and everything looked fine on my end (minus a little off-centering off my username). Checked with FireFox and IE, too. Which browser were you using?

Anyway, for the one above me, I like the simplistic look of it, though it isn't my personal taste. I like the uniform theme of that character! And I think the fonts all work well together :) I'm neutral on the border around the statistics. On one hand, I like the idea of it but on the other, I think it might look better if it wasn't as strong and thick. The left side looks a lot better than the right, imo. Kind of reminds me of a night sky for some reason. xP

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 8/10

Loved the vines as the background and the font is unique. Not a fan of the font color itself but thats a minor thing cause its overall pretty nice and I love Snivy of course!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • It floods my eyes, but in a nice way! I love the colour. You did well. :)

EDIT: Forgot to rate, haha! 7/10!

Last edited:
    Back