• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you eat breakfast?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
wait there are italians in your office!? 😍
Guess that's something we all can never leave behind~
Because it's a very international place, you know d: post-docs and phd students etc.

Yea but I find it... so weird xD croissants and cookies for breakfast O.o

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
That's so cool! Gives me even more hope for the future, haha!
But, since we're getting off topic... well, I remember finding actual fish for breakfast in northern Europe... and that's something I find very weird as well! Guess we're even then :3
If there was fish for breakfast, would you get some?

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
not really. i'm not typically awake at an hour where breakfast is appropriate. also, i hate eating in the morning anyway. i tend to feel nauseous afterwards. i like breakfast foods though like pancakes and eggs.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
That's so cool! Gives me even more hope for the future, haha!
But, since we're getting off topic... well, I remember finding actual fish for breakfast in northern Europe... and that's something I find very weird as well! Guess we're even then :3
If there was fish for breakfast, would you get some?
Sure! Some salmon sandwich or some pickled herring, nom nom!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Usually it's a cup of milk with (dark) chocolate powder and maybe ceral/cookies, two toast with cream cheese and either a sanwich (usually turkey + cheese, sometimes just tomato and/or scrambled eggs) or just bread + butter to dip in the milk.

Back