• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you eat breakfast?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I try to. It's good for you to eat in the morning, even though I'm like most people and have problems eating in the morning. I always have my coffee. For food, I try to eat instant flavored oatmeal or a sandwich or a piece of fruit. Very rarely, I'll have leftovers from the previous night's dinner, which is usually soup or macaroni or something easy to heat up and eat. As long as it gives me some healthy fat or protein (aside from the fruit), I try to eat it. Sometimes I fail and lose my appetite so I give what I didn't eat to the dogs.

I guess it helps that I have to take my dogs out for a morning jog and I take about 45 minutes to an hour to do my morning chores. Builds up an appetite far more than just sitting at my computer in the morning.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I try to but I usually get up at lunchtime

Years
  • I try, usually I just eat Frosted Flakes dry and drink some orange juice, there are a few rare times I will have a muffin or pancakes.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • I might grab a quick snack like a handful of nuts or butter a croissant and keep going. I hardly ever sit down to a full breakfast meal. I tend not to feel hungry in the early morning, instead I just feel ready to get to work and have a bad habbit of skipping food altogether until lunch.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I often do. I tend to eat mostly a ham and cheese sandwich or cereal, though on rare occasions I'll have eggs, muffins, or pancakes.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Of course! Usually it's just milk and a bunch of cookies, but if possible, it's great to just go to a cafe and have a cappuccino and a croissant 😊

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Yes. I usually pick and mix between the following courses:

- Two pieces of fruit (either mango, pineapple, apple, banana or kiwi).
    - Two toast with Philadelphia cheese.
    - Sliced bread toast with olive oil margarine.
    - A cup of skimmed milk with dark cocoa and a bit of Nesquik (which is cocoa-flavoured sugar) for sweetening.
    - A baguette (well, a piece) with different fillings: tomato and olive oil, turkey and cheese, tuna and salad, poached eggs and tomato or pork meaat (also in a rotation).
    - Cereal and sugar-free biscuits.

Usually I pick and mix some of those, like three/four per day. Today I had five though, I sure was hungry.

Last edited:

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • Usually a cup of hot soy milk flavoured with barley coffee and cocoa (two teaspoons of barley and one of cocoa to sweeten it) with either a croissant from a bakery or biscuits. If it's one of those mornings I have to get up early and have less time to have breakfast before going out to catch my train, then I just have a smaller cup of either black tea or instant ginseng-flavoured coffee with a few biscuits.

Years
  • Oatmeal, waffles, eggs...not all at once, but I tend to cycle between those things. I'll sometimes have a banana or yogurt alongside the main thing if I have them and feel like it. Thought this morning was a banana and some slices of toast, because I made pumpkin butter last night and I was really wanting to try it out.

Years
  • Yes and I can't recommand it enough. I usually go for whole rye or spelt bread with some smoked salmon, a spoon of local honey and a mix of raw almonds/nuts. If I'm still hungry I eat muesli or a fruit.

pkmin3033

I have a cereal bar and a yoghurt for breakfast, unless I'm feeling particularly ill. I work mornings, I don't eat very much as it is, and I'm just used to eating in the morning, so if I don't I tend to suffer for it.

Back