• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Granted, but... being a Rock-type makes it sink to the bottom of the sea, and since it's not a Water-type anymore, it can't breathe underwater... D:

I wish there was a Super Smash Bros. game dedicated exclusively to Pokémon! That'd be a dream come true. 😊

Years
  • Granted, but Mega Rayquaza is overpowered and everyone plays only as it. So it's pretty boring.

I wish for another region variant: I want Psychic-type Passimian.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Granted, but to balance with how powerful they will be, Monferno, Grotle and Prinplup's evolution level will be increased to level 100

I wish I could hug Falinks :(

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted but it's not even a Stakataka, just some bricks with shiny Stakataka's color and shaped like Stakataka.

I wish for Cosplay Pikachu's return in future games.

Years
  • Granted, but GF cuts all the costumes, so it's now just regular Pikachu.

Thanks for shiny Stakataka, now I need shiny Poipole.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Granted, but because it's not purple, it cannot be classified as a Poipole. Now it's a bootleg-esque pokemon called "Woite" with inferior stats.

I wish Eternamax Eternatus was usable.

Years
  • Granted, but it's only usable in Gen X. But sadly, it isn't obtainable even though it's programmed in there. And HOME refuses to transfer it.

Now I only need to beat Battle Tree with my team. So I wish for good luck when beating it.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Granted, the good luck comes in the move lucky chant. You use that at begginning on the next battle, your chances for critic hits are increased, but unfortunately your opponent's Pokemon uses encore, locking you into lucky chant and you lose, unable to attack.

I wish for a box of some delicious Valentine's Day candy made with moomoo milk chocolate and shaped like Luvdisc!

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Granted, but the candies come with Simisage's leaves (as in multiple leaf) inside each of them. Dunno if you actually love bitter things, though. 🤷🏻

I wish for an anime based on Pokemon Conquest.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Oh yes, granted. It turns out to be horribly inaccurate to the game, such as everyone getting an annoying personality, everyone's names get changed, and worst of all, no actual Pokemon will show up.

I wish the all the next Pokemon games to be extremely easy.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Granted, but to be that easy you'll beat the game once you defeat the first gym, and there is no post-game. And it's 90% tutorial cutscenes this time to guarantee you understand all of the mechanics.

I wish more games had Easy and Challenge Mode like Black 2 and White 2.

Years
  • Granted, challenge mode is now equivalent to the even easier difficulty from LGPE and SwSh. Each opponent only has one Pichu on regular difficulty and easy mode will just put you in the Hall of Fame after creating character.

I wish for timetraveling Pokémon game.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Granted, you pick your starter and travel back to Blaines gym. When you exit, you see the volcano referenced in Gold/silver and die

A pokemon game with no gitches

Giliforge

haha funnny!!!1!
    Years
  • Granted. There are no "gitches", whatever that means, but there are TONS of glitches, including one that bricks your console when you enter the 3rd Gym

I wish for Coloseum and Gale of Darkness remakes

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Granted. There are no "gitches", whatever that means, but there are TONS of glitches, including one that bricks your console when you enter the 3rd Gym

I wish for Coloseum and Gale of Darkness remakes
    Granted
    They are remade but Gamefreak decides to keep the same graphics. Also now shadow pokemon cannot be caught and are only purified by being gotten into the red by a shadow lugia and then catching them

I wish for jirachi in Gen 8 DLC as a special encounter if you use a wishing peice on a rock.

Years
  • Granted, but it's 999€. And GF forgot to put "wishing peice" in the game. And to top this, if you use wishing piece on a rock, your game crashes, your Switch explodes, your whole house catches on a fire and burns down and a meteor falls on your exact location.

I wish to stop making these stupid conditions that results in a total annihilation of a human race and once again make silly conditions about Pokémon.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. So... you are going to stop?

I wish the gen8 DLC was cancelled. And never released to the public.

Years
  • Granted. So... you are going to stop?
    Yes

Granted, but now GF introduces even crazier concept. 3rd version split into 3 different games. Each of them only has 2 Gyms and 3 locations (City with a Gym, few pixels of narrow path called Route and another city with a Gym) and you have to own all of them to actually be able to challenge new champion LEAn. You also have to buy Poké Balls with real money, starting at 4.99€ for a single Poké Ball. And to catch a Pokémon, you have to pay a small fee of 1 000€. It's not a surprise that people riots and raids Japan. Japan answers with nuking several cities all over the globe. These cities then attacks Japan and... you can imagine where this is going.

I wish for more Alcremie forms.

Back