• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Have any way to go in the Underworld again? Because I forgot Darkrai's coffin...

You must restart the whole game if you missed it, this part branch into 2 different story route, different parameters achievement determine the route. If you missed darkrai's coffin, there'll be extra cutscene after you defeated missingno. and then later branch into blue's extended side story in hamlin island. But if you opened darkrai's coffin you actually will skip the cutscene in the end of missingno. battle and then can proceed to the nightmare's boy story, at this point blue won't request you to help him investigate hamlin island.

Years
You must restart the whole game if you missed it, this part branch into 2 different story route, different parameters achievement determine the route. If you missed darkrai's coffin, there'll be extra cutscene after you defeated missingno. and then later branch into blue's extended side story in hamlin island. But if you opened darkrai's coffin you actually will skip the cutscene in the end of missingno. battle and then can proceed to the nightmare's boy story, at this point blue won't request you to help him investigate hamlin island.

Ok, thanks... but about Darkrai... it's possible caught even don't releasing from her coffin? Or no, I will not get this Pokemon?

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I just found out that there was Beta 12 demo before and I tried playing it. It seem that it added some extra events, so just wanted to know that do I have to start over when Beta 12 released?

Might spoiling?

pirateof7sea

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
1) It's after Mt. Moon & Before Cerulean City. In other words, its at Route 4.
2) Are you talking about the Guy who asked you to look for his Wife's Graveyard? IIRC, you need to use Rock Smash in his house (there's a Rock Smashable Rock).
3) Have you met the Captain in Lavender town, if yes, Greg would have gone to the town above Celadon City (can't remember its name).

For number 2, I searched in youtube and found out that I should be able to get shiny gastly, but in beta 11e it is not available?
Also, after I push the psycho into the river, is this the end of the bonus sidestory?

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
Another text error. Talking to Oak after becoming champion "it geels kind of boring". Should be feels lol

Where do I find team rocket after they steal Vaporeon?
lol nvm I got it. Took a shot in the dark

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
That's what I'm talking about. The leader said I need to find something at mt moon

How weird, the only thing I remember from that Event is that after the fights in the Dojo, you can get a Tyrogue and that's the end of it.

I just found out that there was Beta 12 demo before and I tried playing it. It seem that it added some extra events, so just wanted to know that do I have to start over when Beta 12 released?

Might spoiling?

Yes, you'll have to start from 0 once Beta 12 is out, Beta 11E will NOT be compatible.

why beta 12 demo link is removed?

Because it was a temporal demo, you can still find it on Google tho.

pirateof7sea

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Yes, you'll have to start from 0 once Beta 12 is out, Beta 11E will NOT be compatible..
Will it always be the case knowing there are still so many arc out there? Do I really have to restart every time new beta released =(

By the way, where do you get Solar Ribbon? I google it and someone said it is outside of Cerulean Cave, but I can't find it.

Back