• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just going to leave you very much alone for now...

I don't think that's for the best. We should take him down while we have the opportunity to, especially since he's in a weakened state. The more that we vote on him, the less likely he is to have agents truly aligned with him. We may eventually find the other 1 or 2 agents who are actually his as the days pass and eventually get to the point where he can easily be killed. All the while, me, you and Peci can continue to freely grow and make the end game all the more fun.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I mean you say weakened state and he's managed to pick off at least one person - being potentially yours - I mean I could just let him keep doing this and then stop him myself. Let's say I decided instead to follow along and get him eliminated, who would you be gunning for? Sparkin' himself I assume?

For now, yes. We both lost one of our allies in Kiyo and it doesn't take a strong man to kill one of his own, but rather a weak one too scared to believe in those closest to him.

He potentially could have gained 3 or 4 members max this past night in order to compensate for his low agent count. What I said yesterday still holds true. He is the weakest player right now. The number of allies he has is minimal and as such so is his level of threat. We should continue to strike at him until he has nothing left. If I manage to dig up some information on whos aligned with him now, then I'll be more than happy to share it. The three of us who are left could then target one of those players each and positively take him out tomorrow. If there's possibly a 4th in there, then whoever has the killing agent should take down the last of his allies. After that, I propose that we tackle the game as we normally would.

A wounded dog should be put out of its misery. If someone is already dead, why wouldn't we finish the job? Give me about 24 hours, then I'll let you both know what exactly it is that I know.

[eliminate] Sparkin

Sparkin

He potentially could have gained 3 or 4 members max this past night in order to compensate for his low agent count. What I said yesterday still holds true. He is the weakest player right now. The number of allies he has is minimal and as such so is his level of threat. We should continue to strike at him until he has nothing left. If I manage to dig up some information on whos aligned with him now, then I'll be more than happy to share it. The three of us who are left could then target one of those players each and positively take him out tomorrow. If there's possibly a 4th in there, then whoever has the killing agent should take down the last of his allies. After that, I propose that we tackle the game as we normally would.

A wounded dog should be put out of its misery. If someone is already dead, why wouldn't we finish the job? Give me about 24 hours, then I'll let you both know what exactly it is that I know.

[eliminate] Sparkin

original.gif

"That's wrong"

Thinking that I'm the weakest recruiter when not even a single one of my agents has died...
That's a weak one.

Say, since one of your recruit just died last night...isn't it right to assume you're the weakest instead of me?

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Say, since one of your recruit just died last night...isn't it right to assume you're the weakest instead of me?

not really, no. not since they were one of yours as well and you had a 50/50 chance of failing last night.

Sparkin

not really, no. not since they were one of yours as well and you had a 50/50 chance of failing last night.

True, but they're still a recruit of yours. In this situation, we're kinda both in the same situation.

Years
This day phase is weird. There should have been a clear power imbalance but it's mostly even because bard decided to give everything a kickstart.

[vote] L'Belle

What happens if I do this?

Back