• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
and hopefully it's not too hard to work out who both Desox and Alvey would rather (assume Desox failed/they recruited the same person) so we can keep the winning going and kill Alveys recruit tmr (disclaimer: i haven't fully read the OP so dunno if that's the best idea lol sorry been busy with work)

[vote] Desox

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Late to the party. Seems everyone else has said what I wanted to say. I'll comment more later if the phase is still open when I arrive home after classes.

[Execute] Desox

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
i have this one on good authority as well

[kill] sparkin

my vote on desox yesterday was a fortuitous gamble, ill admit. however, reading through the previous posts I've figured that Sparkin used his ability to block a recruitment on desox, which is what made him vulnerable. Thus, why he attacked me instead of outright striking down his previous target just to avoid suspicion in the case that the train fell through. Then, last night I blocked him so that his recruit would fail. This would make Sparkin currently the weakest player in our little game due to having nobody aligned with him.

Last edited:

Sparkin

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seeing y'all clutch to the hope of being recruited is entertaining.
I'm sorry but it would be impossible for you to know that I have blocked an action without my agents knowing.

I don't intend to be a stepping stone either...

But if there's hope that I can survive, I'll cling to it.

[Kill] aeternum

Last edited:
Years
AHAH....
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seeing y'all clutch to the hope of being recruited is entertaining.
I'm sorry but it would be impossible for you to know that I have blocked an action without my agents knowing.

I don't intend to be a stepping stone either...

But if there's hope that I can survive, I'll cling to it.

[Kill] aeternum

It would be impossible for your agents not to know. Your chat wouldn't gain a new member.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you consider me a threat. I've considered the possibilities and thoroughly analyzed the posts made yesterday which has drawn me to this conclusion. Although there is a possibility that you've used your secondary recruit action (which honestly, why would you this early on? that'd be a pretty bad choke), I think it would only make it better if it came to light that you had indeed utilized it so then we could know for sure just how powerless you'll be in the following days if you by chance don't die this phase.

That all being said, I'll be bold enough even to say this: if any of you agents have been recruited by Sparkin, I recommend that you out yourself before the end of this phase. Abandon that sinking ship and hope that you're recruited in the next night. If he doesn't die today, then it'll be tomorrow.

If you however choose to remain loyal to Sparkin, then I hope you're just as prepared to die.

It would be impossible for your agents not to know. Your chat wouldn't gain a new member.

Not necessarily. He could accidentally pick the Joker - who won't join the chat regardless.

Last edited:

Sparkin

You're funny~

But...you're not a threat though. At least not for me.
latest

"The one who'll fall here is you"

Not counting pushing on my death, you'll see that your attitude is what'll make you fall.

Last edited:
Back