• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

important

which hairstyle is ur fave?

• short bob

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • med wavy

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • long flowy

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
hello. which head on alolan dugtrio has the best hair????? there are no wrong answers here ofc bc all the hair styles are very cute and great and contribute to how great alolan dugtrio is, but i would like to know everyones opinion.

haters will be removed

Years
for reference:
18051-Shiny-Alolan-Dugtrio.png

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i'm so dumb i can't believe i forgot to post a pic lol anyway i voted long flowy bc it's very soft on my alolan dugtrio plush. very enjoyable, very yellow, very soft. 123912/10

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm sorta digging the wavy medium haired one. It's like, a cute beach-y bob cut and comes off as super trendy to me. Someone give that boy some heart-shaped sunglasses!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
also linking this because it's semi-relevant and kiawe is a big nerd

alolan dugtrio hair is very important!! it's against alolan law to remove even a strand of hair from their heads or the gods will have wrath on you.

:)

(or it just brings bad luck, but that sounded cooler.)

Back