• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High Speed Make-a-Mega - Submit Mega Parasect Designs!

Which Stat Spread Should Mega Parasect have?

• [url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9906788&postcount=47"]Option One[/url]

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • [url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9907191&postcount=50"]Option Two[/url]

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • High-Speed Make-a-Mega

Ever since Mega-Evolution was first introduced way back at the start of the last generation, fans have been clamouring to see their favourite Pokemon receive well-deserved mega forms. Sadly though, it was not to be for many Pokemon. This is your chance to change that.

The way this works is simple, we follow the standard Make-a-Mega format from the Competitive Battling section, but we're going to condense it down so every phase lasts only one day. During submission phases everyone will be able to give their idea for what they want to see, the following phase will then always be a polling phase to vote on which suggestion we actually go with. Everyone who participates earns a Normalium Z worth 20 points for their team. Day One starts immediately!

latest

Day One: Submit Pokemon
    Day Two: Vote
    Day Three: Submit Type
    Day Four: Vote:
    Day Five: Submit Ability
    Day Six: Vote
    Day Seven: Submit Stats
    Day Eight: Vote
    Day Nine: Submit Design - Art or Written Description (I'd recommend artists start before now)
    Day Ten: Vote

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen today
    please give my man Dragonite some love

I know naming the mega stone will be stupid, but I feel like this guy really deserves it after being in the game for so long. Giving it a Mega could be what is needed to bump it back into the spotlight.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Mega Parasect! I like the idea of taking a relatively not-that-great Pok?mon and making it better. Plus, design-wise, there's some cool potential to play up its zombie origins given its dex entries and cordyceps inspirations.

Sirfetch’d

How about Mega Starmie? Starmie had been one of the few Pokemon to remain in the OU tier until the very later generations and it just can't keep up anymore. Let's fix that!

Years
  • How about Mega Starmie? Starmie had been one of the few Pokemon to remain in the OU tier until the very later generations and it just can't keep up anymore. Let's fix that!

Phoenix Rising did excelent work with Mega Starmie that I almost forget it's not official xD

Anyway, voted for Meganium in the end. Gen II starters need love.

Sirfetch’d

All of the options are so good. I did end up voting Starmie but I won't be sad about any of these.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    In the end, I voted for Mega Starmie, but there were many interesting options there :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I very much agree with giving Meganium a Mega, but I ended up voting for multiple Pok?mon!

Years
  • As there was a tie, I flipped a coint to determine the winner - Parasect! What type change, if any, should be made when Parasect mega evolves? Time for submissions guys!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can imagine that as Mega, the mushroom on its back will take over its body even more, eliminating rest of the bug that it was before. So I would go with pure Grass-Type.

Years
  • I could see it becoming Bug/Ghost for similar reasons, the mushroom taking over completely and turning Parasect into nothing but a dead, zombified shell.

Back