• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easter

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • Are you doing anything for Easter?

I've just taken my hardboiled eggs off of the stove. Have a table full of food colorants and vinegar and am ready to dye some Easter eggs and hide them. Its only fitting that I should because my nickname to relatives is Bunny. Its time to fulfill my duties as a bunny rabbit and prepare a good old-fashioned egg hunt!

What about you? Are you going to do anything today or would you rather just chill and keep it a normal Sunday?

TY

Considering I got sick early this morning I'm pretty much gonna rest in my room doing nothing of value.

Wanted to do something but alas unluko

Years
  • For Easter I was supposed to go to San Diego with my parents to visit my stepdads sister and his brother-in-law but my mom was in pain and the doctor prescribed her painkillers so we had to postpone the trip for mid April. I don't think I will be doing anything for Easter.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    for easter i have prepared several hard boiled eggs, and i am eating cardboard disguised as food. naturally, that is what happens when easter and passover overlap.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Nothing special happening, just another regular and mundane day for me

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I spent time with family today and ate a boatload of ham :) I think Easter dinner is almost as good as thanksgiving!

Tomorrow before work I am going to check walmart for some half priced candy :D

Years
  • Unfortunately, my step father fell last night and is in the hospital today, he's been there like all day.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I hid a bunch of eggs and didn't tell anyone.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Easter is such a cute holiday! And I LOVE cute things (makes sense for a person named JIRACHU, of all things, right? :P xD).

As for easter this year, i did have a meltdown on easter morning, sadly, and needed all my medications :/ Then I was sick in bed till around 8PM at night xD That wasn't so great....

BUT i had fun playing online easter games after I woke up :P So it wasn't a total loss.

And i'm glad I spent easter in bed, since it was also april fools day. And i'm often prone to annoying my mom on april fools days (and i really hate upsetting her).

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i spent my easter visiting my sister in the hospital (dont ask) and i had a small dinner with my mom. i also got some candy and a mlp figurine for easter. nothing too special. i was mostly worried about my sister. :/ but she's okay now!

Back