• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that could rob a bank

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
Years
  • What am I doing with my life anymore? Today we will find out what pokemon would rob a bank and why!
    Squirtle is a pokemon that could definitely rob you he would probably drown you with his water gun.
    zigzagoon USE MUG and then take the money and idk throw it in a river I guess
    something tells me that a woolo a scrafty and a patrat could all rob a bank together their tatick would be to Take a fish and slap their targets with it patrat would be the leader woolo would be the attacker and scrafty is the human dummy

Rowlett would try to rob a bank but fail because no one would take him seriously
    mr rime would sneak in but then stop to pick up a penny and get caught
    and trubish wouldn't have even get through the front door

Now here's the one pokemon that I think could successfully rob the entire bank without being found out IT'S tep- I mean mudkip its mudkip mudkip is sneaky but I don't have a good reason I just think he would without getting caught.
    what pokemon do you think could rob a bank?

furret for smash

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'd think that most Ghost types would have an easy time. Walls don't matter to them, so they can just slip in and out with the money

Well, assuming banks still carry large volumes of physical money. Then Rotom would be the best candidate, as it can just merge with the bank's computer system and wire the money to itself or something

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Scrafty looks like he could successfully rob a bank perhaps, he seems quite cunning and mischievous. I think a lot of dark types would shamelessly rob a bank. I mean, the move "thief" is dark-type, after all.

Although, ghost and psychic types would have the easiest time doing such an indecent deed. As a psychic type could use telekinesis and their psychic capabilities to take hold of money and ghost types would be able to slip past even the most thorough of security systems.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • A Ground-type would probably be able to dig tunnels into and out of the vault and grab the cash

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Misty's Togepi could probably do some work.

What do you mean this is about robbing the bank and not destroying it?

Years
  • I want to say most grass Pokémon that can use spore/powder moves, since they can just put everyone to sleep. I'm sure they can work together to access wherever money is stored too, either by burning through things with acid or cutting it up with sharp blades, eg Lurantis.

It fires beams from its sickle-shaped petals. These beams are powerful enough to cleave through thick metal plates.

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
    Years
  • You could have a crew of like Thievul, Inteleon and like any flying type as a heist team xD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Straight up Zoroark imo. It's disguises can be very useful!

Years
  • y'all are thinking too small. just capture a bunch of Meowths and spam Payday over and over til the entire economy crashes. who the hell needs banks??

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • You guys are missing the obvious one, the Sandile line, specifically Krookodile
    krookodile.png
    Has crook in it's name - albeit spelled with a k, it's a dark type - can use theft, it's also a ground type - can dig holes and tunnels, and it has a "mask"

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • You guys are missing the obvious one, the Sandile line, specifically Krookodile
    krookodile.png
    Has crook in it's name - albeit spelled with a k, it's a dark type - can use theft, it's also a ground type - can dig holes and tunnels, and it has a "mask"

Also it has intimidate, so nobody would be brave enough to try and stop it!

Thread closed, move on everyone.

Krookodile best mon ever.

Back