• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga A Studio Ghibli personality test

Years
Which Ghibli character are you?

Take the personality test and find out.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/abbacado/which-studio-ghibli-character-are-you-az82v3kyv3

I got Haku from Spirited Away! This makes me happy because that just so happens to be my favorite Studio Ghibli film. Haku is also probably my favorite character from the wonderful world of Ghibli, Howl and The Baron being my second and third. I always said my spirit animal was a dragon like him, and now here's the proof!

It says this about me: You are often cool, calm, and collected. You fight for what you love and are extremely passionate. You help people without ever second guessing yourself!

I think that's a fair assessment. What does this quiz say about YOU I wonder?

pkmin3033

You got No Face! You are very unique, although you have a hard time trying to find who you really want to be. You are very shy but you still like other people.

Ehhhh....I'm definitely not unique, and I'm way too old to be having an identity crisis...is what I tell myself as I regularly question how much effort I want to put into the outward front I try and maintain so that people don't ask me too many questions. I suppose I'm shy, but I don't really know people so I couldn't say whether I like them or not.

tenor.gif

Years
You are Chihiro! You are very adventurous but also a little stubborn. You like being around other people because it makes you feel safe, although you are very quiet.

As much as I like Spirited Away, I don't think this is very accurate xD
I'm pretty introverted, very stubborn and not overly adventurous lol

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I got No Face and I can pretty much relate to him.

You are very unique, although you have a hard time trying to find who you really want to be. You are very shy but you still like other people.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
You got Haku. You are often cool, calm, and collected. You fight for what you love and are extremely passionate. You help people without ever second guessing yourself!

i dunno about this one. that wasn't a very well made quiz

Years
No Face from "Spirited Away"
You got No Face! You are very unique, although you have a hard time trying to find who you really want to be. You are very shy but you still like other people.

looks like it's the majority result so far! interesting

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I got Sosuke from Ponyo!

"You got Sosuke! You are easily excited and happy. You enjoy life to the fullest and make new friends easily. You also make people feel loved and happy!" Ahahaha not sure how true that is but its very kind of the quiz to say that :D

Back