• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could own one pokémon of your favorite type

Years
  • i'd normally say bulbasaur but it can never evolve because i am not prepared to take care of a giant flower dinosaur thing orz

uh

breloom would be reasonable i think.

Years
  • Alolan Ninetales is the only Pokemon that has my #1 (Ice) and #2 (Fairy) favorite typings, and the Vulpix family has always been one of my favorites, so I think that's an easy choice for me, even if it wouldn't be the easiest Pokemon to take care of.

Kaliopy2018

Pokémon make me smile!
    Years
  • My two favorite Pokémon types are water and fairy. For water, Piplup, to keep me cool in the summer. And for fairy, Jigglypuff, for times I have insomnia. (It might be a pain in the a** to wipe off the marker, though....)

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Togekiss! It's the cutest thing ever. Besides, I adore both Flying and Fairy types so much! It's the perfect pokemon.

tumblr_n3azh6CVxe1tvrvtjo1_500.gif

Drifblim would be my next pick. I think having a ghost-type would be very interesting. As well as the fact that it is essentially a mini blimp that could take me anywhere. How convenient! I'd never have to drive anywhere again.

tumblr_m8ykby1u1z1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • My favourite type is poison and my favourite Pokemon is Skuntank, so naturally I would choose a Skuntank. I could use him to keep people away from me which is also a plus.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • If my favourite type were still Dark I would easily take Scrafty.

However, my favourite type is now Dragon so it's a bit tougher to choose one that's manageable. I would say Hydreigon but it can become destructive; Noivern would be interesting as long as I constantly feed it berries and I can fly on it too. I guess Altaria's an option too but I'm not the biggest fan of it. And then there's Drampa, who can be a fierce yet gentle bodyguard. Yeah, I think I'll take Drampa.

Years
  • Alolan Ninetales

Ice is my favorite type, and there are very few Ice types I dislike (looking at you, Crabominable...) so it's a tough choice. Some of my favorites are Glaceon, my new friend Frosmoth, or the rather fragile Aurorus, but Alolan Ninetales is still my favorite. Part of that is because it's just so pretty, but the other part is that it's 2nd type is Fairy, which is my 2nd favorite type. It's just a perfect match!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oof... while it would be painful to choose between my babies, I have no doubt that I'd pick Rowlet. I'm super crazy about Grass-types, but I'm also super crazy about birds... and well, Rowlet is the only one who happens to be both, so...!! (*w*)

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Favourite types at the moment: Flying, Dragon and Steel. I will go for a steel type this time, and one Pokémon that has both steel and flying typings is the new bird, Corviknight! So of course, I'll go with it! Garchomp would be the choice had I chosen Dragon as my most favourite type, but my mood says otherwise.

Afi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    I wouldn't say that Eevee is my favourite type but if I had to choose one Pokemon then Eevee would definitely be it since it can evolve into various forms and it's cute to boot. Besides, it'll fit right in with the Eevee-themed pillows, plushies, and posters I have in my bedroom.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    What Poison type could I choose that doesn't kill me? I like Toxtricity and Crobat, but the latter is too big.

Back