Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
6,380 posts
12.4 Years
If you guys recall, Manaphy was in the Sinnoh Pokedex, but you could only obtain it through sending an egg over through Pokemon Ranger.

Pokemon Ranger obviously hasn't made a new game in over a decade now. How do you think we'll be able to get Manaphy in BDSP? I hope it's not just through Mystery Gift, that'd be really lame.
Theme: Sougo Osaka
Pair: Taemin

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 21
Any
Ohio
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,081 posts
3.5 Years
RANGER 4 CONFIRMED okay, no.

My wild hope, which I know is not likely but will hold onto until I am proven wrong, is that it'll be a Victini type thing where there's an event for it very early on, and it comes at a low enough level that you can use it throughout the game (or better yet, in egg form). That was so good in BW, and it'd be perfect for a mythical Pokemon that's known for hatching from an egg and being able to be "raised" by the player!!

Senoue

I'm back to rise!

Age 26
He/Him/They/Them
California
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted April 25th, 2021
56 posts
12.8 Years
I think it'll just become some sort of in game event that won't require us going to anything special irl. Or at the very least, they will add some sort of online mystery gift feature and give it away as a pre-order bonus

Ask for my friend code.

pokemon fan person

Age 18
Female
kalos
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
829 posts
86 Days
events?

Megan

Explorer Empress

Age 31
She/Her
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
7,149 posts
8.4 Years
It's most likely going to be just another Mystery Gift. But who knows? In ORAS they gave us Deoxys as part of the postgame so maybe they do something similar with Manaphy.
Art | Moderator of Previous Generations and Forum Games| Come and visit VPP
Have you found the window to the world or are you still listening to your words echoing from the walls?

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
6,380 posts
12.4 Years
me, too, though, I will forever hope for a new Ranger game, so you're not alone.
Theme: Sougo Osaka
Pair: Taemin
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
38 posts
69 Days
I'm more of wanting Phione as that is the only mythical/legendary I have never obtained from gen 4.
Male
Netherlands
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
Would be nice if the game boxes came with a 1 time use mystery gift code for a Manaphy. Kinda doubt it though.
Kinda hope they'll do something ingame for it, like ORAS did with Deoxys or Sword/Shield with Keldeo.

Sheep

she/her
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
32,637 posts
14.7 Years

My wild hope, which I know is not likely but will hold onto until I am proven wrong, is that it'll be a Victini type thing where there's an event for it very early on, and it comes at a low enough level that you can use it throughout the game (or better yet, in egg form). That was so good in BW, and it'd be perfect for a mythical Pokemon that's known for hatching from an egg and being able to be "raised" by the player!!
Would honestly love this but a big part of me feels like it'll just be a WiFi event like we've had with SwSh, where they just give you the special Pokémon/item without any story behind it. I miss when we got little stories/had reasons for getting things. :(

art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever