• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] *~The Plushie Federation~*

Years
  • I don't have a childhood plush, but there was this one mouse plush I remember having as a kid that I lost on the subway. I still sometimes think about and miss it ;_; the attachment was real, and I can still fairly vividly remember what it looked like!

on a plush-related note, I still so, so badly wish I could afford this sweet baby.....!
    https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/701-05318/mareep-poke-plush-45-in

Years
  • I'll give my Raichu a good machine washing this morning for Easter, and use a delicate dryer setting. I think it should help a bit in case there's any dust clinging to him, making him appear more gray. Maybe I'll see his true colors shining through.

I just HAVE to say though, that Mareep plush is epic. There's a jumbo Lapras at the pokemon center that gives me the same feeling.

I also really love the new gigantamax plushie that have been revealed. The Charizard looks amazing. I wouldn't mind the gigantamax Pikachu either. Reminds me of the earlier art style Pikachu proportions, that's rounder and awfully cute.

https://daily.pokecommunity.com/202...ters-and-various-gigantamax-pokemon-revealed/

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I also really love the new gigantamax plushie that have been revealed. The Charizard looks amazing. I wouldn't mind the gigantamax Pikachu either. Reminds me of the earlier art style Pikachu proportions, that's rounder and awfully cute.

https://daily.pokecommunity.com/202...ters-and-various-gigantamax-pokemon-revealed/

I want the Raboot. It looks so adorable and cuddly! I already have a Scorbunny as well as a Sobble. I don't if I want another Pikachu, seeing how I also have Pichu. I've been wanting one of Raichu to add to my "chu" collection. ;w;

Years
  • I want the Raboot. It looks so adorable and cuddly! I already have a Scorbunny as well as a Sobble. I don't if I want another Pikachu, seeing how I also have Pichu. I've been wanting one of Raichu to add to my "chu" collection. ;w;

That's cool-- collecting the Galar starters. I got my bf a cute Scorbunny for his birthday in November.

I say give Raichu a try, and let the Chu family be complete. Raichu are also so underrated and in need of love. I am actually in the minority of fans who thinks that as cute Pikachu is, Raichu is even more adorable. Raichu's ears flop and his feet are long and fit for a rabbit. Raichu's also got a round and squishy body more like Wigglytuff's! Looks perfect for hugging like your own electric pillow.

I'm on the hunt for a shiny Pikachu in-game right now to make a shiny Alolan Raichu named Candy!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • That's cool-- collecting the Galar starters. I got my bf a cute Scorbunny for his birthday in November.

I say give Raichu a try, and let the Chu family be complete. Raichu are also so underrated and in need of love. I am actually in the minority of fans who thinks that as cute Pikachu is, Raichu is even more adorable. Raichu's ears flop and his feet are long and fit for a rabbit. Raichu's also got a round and squishy body more like Wigglytuff's! Looks perfect for hugging like your own electric pillow.

I'm on the hunt for a shiny Pikachu in-game right now to make a shiny Alolan Raichu named Candy!

Oh, yeah. Honestly, I've been on the hunt for a Raichu... but I've only been able to get my plushies at Walmart or GameStop. With the virus going around... GameStop has this weird pickup thing, and you can't actually go into the store. :/ Walmart had a couple plushies that were of Piplup and Chimchar! I wanted Piplup so bad and almost got him! ;o;

Here's my Scorbunny and Sobble:

image0.jpg

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I can't believe I didn't see this club earlier!
    1. What are some of your favorite plushies you own? I have a squishy plush penguin and he's very huggable :) I also have one of Temmie from Undertale that my friend got me as a birthday gift. Oh, and I have 9 seal plushies too, all with rhyming names(^ω^)
    2. How many plushies do you think you own? I think I have at most 20 plushies, 4 of them being Pokémon plushies. I also have 5 plush keychains as well.
    3. Do you sleep with your plush(ies)? Yes of course! It feels weird not to hug something when I go to sleep.

Years
  • Anyone ever made a plushie or had one made just for you? Like a trip to build-a-bear workshop, or ordering a custom made a plushie on a website like Etsy, a deviant art commission, maybe you sew yourself, or have loved ones who can sew and surprised you with something nice?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2021
    I have a bit of a plushie collection going, across the top of the living room couch. It's a nice little home where they can act as a display. Of the OP's questions, I don't exactly sleep with any of them, especially since I'm a tosser-and-turner. But um... you might recognize the first one from Jojo and umm... yeah, I felt include to nuzzle and cuddle him, like with my babies Togepi and Litwick especially, because fans of the series know the good boy's fate...

Admittedly, this isn't even my full collection? I had a good number of plushies, being stored at my grandmother's house in my room over there right now. After that, I moved for college, and then moved again to where I am now. But this is what I have with me today.

So um, each pic is under a spoiler, converting a section of the line along the couch. And I'll point out what they are for people that might not know, right above, left to right.

Far left is Iggy from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders.
    Next is Toon Link from the Legend of Zelda series, a version of Link known for being the lead in the Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks games.
    Next is a Togepi.
    Next is a Litwick.
    At the very edge you can see a Torchic, which was my starter for my first Pokemon game, meaning my first Pokemon. And yes, he is wearing goggles.

Spoiler:

And you can see my little Torchic again here.
    Next is Lucas the Spider, a piece of merch from a very cute animation YouTube channel.
    Right above Lucas is a Soot Sprite you might see in a couple Studio Ghibli films like My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away. That one was actually hand-made from when an anime club I was a part of made some to raise funds for the club.
    The next two are "Picky Penguins" from the old NicoB merch line (a gaming YouTuber and weekly Twitch streamer). "Picky Penguins" are the name of the fan base and he used to collaborate with a plushie maker to have various custom and character-plushies with the penguin design. The one to the left is a simpler, early custom design where the body is purple and has a Danganronpa Monokuma beanie as an accessory. The next one is a "Nagito Komaeda" character plushie from the Danganronpa series. They don't create these penguin plushies anymore, but if anyone else wants to look into their work and what they're selling, let me know and I can link the website.
    Next to that is a cute little wolfy doggo thing I got in an Akibento crate when I forgot to cancel my subscription one month.
    Next to that is a little "plushie Sebastian" as seen on the series II opening of Black Butler, bought from when I used to cosplay as Grell Sutcliff.

Spoiler:

Far left you see a lil baby Mew
    Then an Eevee
    Then a Banette
    Then Keldeo
    Then a Zubat
    and a Bulbasaur
    AND somewhere along here there is actually an Unown too, but it fell down into the couch while I was taking a picture and I didn't know they were missing until I was typing up this post. (Oops!) So you can just pretend they're there, lol. They said NOPE. My Unown MUST be special because they learned Teleport, lol.

Spoiler:

And I have a hefty wishlist too. Might post here again if I get any updates! The ones I'm on the lookout online for are:

a Koromaru from Persona 3
    And speaking of Persona, there are some Persona 4 plushies that I think are almost as hard to find depending, my sights set on Kanji Tatsumi and Yosuke Hanamura.
    A Monokuma and Monomi from Danganronpa
    More Pokemon. Lucario is the main one on my wishlist, but I'm also a sucker for Ghost types, Psychic types, and starters that I got history with.

AND JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE. With it being as traditionally macho a series as it is (or at least has a reputation of being, you wouldn't think there would be that many plushies I'd be into but OH SO WRONG. NOT ONLY are they so many version of Iggy I just wanna cuddle, but SEX PISTOLS. This franchise makes many music references, you see, and most commonly someone's super powers or special abilities or "Stands" as you call them in-series are named after a song or band or something. And someone's is Sex Pistols. Have a look.

Spoiler:

They are absolute CUTIES in the show, the manga and CUTIES again as plushies! And plushies normally go for what, $15-20 a pop, right? Maybe upwards to $30? And these aren't so bad either, <$20. BUT A SET OF SIX, EACH SOLD SEPARATELY. THAT'S ROUGHLY $120 JUST TO HAVE ALL THE SEX PISTOLS WHEN THEY KNOW DARN WELL FANS WHO WANT THEM WILL WANT ALL OF THEM. AND THERE ISN'T EVEN A BUNDLE OPTION, WHAT?!?!

Needless to say, I can get worked up over these things, lol. Sometimes the prices have me pressed. But sometimes things so cute I really do just wanna hug them.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Here are my 4 Pokémon plushies!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • my plushie game's pretty weak at the moment, but i got this nice Turtwig plushie for my bday last year, whereas the lil Teddy bear i've literally had since like 2006 or so (which explains its rough state :<)

Spoiler:

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
  • O4kYqCy.jpg

May I join the Plushie Federation? This is just my Pokemon. I have many non Pokemon as well.

There's a Mareep and Flaaffy hidden behind Rayquaza to the left, and I forgot to add in my Mew Pokedoll and my Tomy Zubat. Only four of these plushes are bootlegs, the rest are mostly Pokemon Center, with a few WCT, some Tomy, and one Build A Bear.

Complete list:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • May I join the Plushie Federation? This is just my Pokemon. I have many non Pokemon as well.

There's a Mareep and Flaaffy hidden behind Rayquaza to the left, and I forgot to add in my Mew Pokedoll and my Tomy Zubat. Only four of these plushes are bootlegs, the rest are mostly Pokemon Center, with a few WCT, some Tomy, and one Build A Bear.

Complete list:
    Spoiler:
    i love how you have 5 Ampharoses. can never have too many!

Years
  • Hello everyone at Plushie Federation~! ( ღ'ᴗ'ღ )
    I was wondering if I could possibly join this group? I.. well.. I love/collect ALL kawaii cute looking plushie's and I still have a few I own from growing up as a little girl and on rare occasions collect more if I truly want one. So.. me being umm.. well 32 and still have plushie's I don't think it's bad, nor weird to me at least. So.. If I'm weird to you now, well so be it I like what I like. They're all cute and kawaii plus they make me happy and feel calm in a therapeutic way, so it actually helps my mental health my anxiety a lot. Apologies if that's weird but it's the truth they help calm me down. I don't have any official anime nor Pokémon one's, not yet at least but regular ones that mean the world to me. Yes, if you've read some of my post's I am a minimalist, however certain items I like/love I still have a lot of or will collect like my and plushie's to a certain degree is one of them. I'll post pictures soon of some of my plushie collection if anyone wants to see them.
    ῍̻̩✧(´͈ ૢᐜ `͈ૢ)˖῍̻̩
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I'd also like to join!

1. What are some of your favorite plushies you own?
    My Dimitris! I have a few of him, I also like my squishmallows.

2. How many plushies do you think you own?
    20? I've donated a lot.

3. Do you sleep with your plush(ies)?
    I used to, but I don't now. I need all my bedspace.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Not sure if I mentioned this already, but I have a family of seals, all with rhyming names. Most of them are plushies, but some of them are not. I seem to impress people when I can list off all their names in order. (Here's a better picture of them all together... the first picture was bad)
    UUGqOdq.jpg

Currently there are 9 but who knows, there may be more in the future...

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I would like to own more Sanrio plushies. Those characters are just the cutest :)

One of my favourite Pokémon plushies is my Sylveon one. It's ribbons are so pretty :3

Years
  • I have got a cute new keychain that's a plushie. It's a torchic one. I was torn between this guy and the Galarian Ponyta one, which was also lovely and chose torchic. l am happy with my fire chick, even if he is a bit big compared to the size of my keys.

Last edited:
    Back