• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you play video games?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    I used to play a lot when I was at school, I could spend like 5 hours a day playing. But now it's harder to find free time. I don't find gaming so important like I used to think but I sometimes play for 30 minutes. In fact I like gambling on more because you can win something worthy buying a mystery box it's like buying a new game but without knowing what exactly you'll get.

The same here ! but I play for 4 hours

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
  • I am in the same boat, when I was younger I could not stop playing but now I don't have the time to play them anymore I am either too busy or too tired.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    I used to play every after a alternate day, very rarely I got a changed to play due to my busy schedule.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I play a couple of hours every other day/a couple times a week?

It would be more if I had a console or a proper gaming laptop/PC, but alas.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I try to squeeze in as much as I can, but it doesn't amount to much. Usually I can get a good 2 hours of the course of a weekend though. :>

Years
  • Maybe 1-2 hours during the weekday and probably closer to 4-5 a day on the weekends.

tbh most of my video game time is probably Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp because it's on my phone.

Zerotwp

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    I play the video game at every 1 hour, that's all.

Same here. I used to play a lot during my school days, but nowadays I get so tired after my shift I don't want to play anything. I play mostly mobile games now, casual stuff from Google Play. I also love to play Solitaire on microsoft-solitaire.com at my workplace. Don't blame me :)
    I also have NES and SNES emulators on my smartphone.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    I get quite some time to play video games, as I only have a part time job and work about 3 days a week, so I have 4 days of free time and I'm also not really that much out there to be occupied with going out those 4 days. Usually after work I get some time too.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Less than I used to, and less than I want. I've kinda been in a really bad place for the past...half a year? And so all I've really played is Final Fantasy and Duel Links since I kinda feel like that's all my brain can handle rn, lately Risk of Rain 2 as well. So it can be several hours but it'll usually involve a lot of AFKing.

Things've been getting better but eh. Feels like it could go backwards just as quickly.

pkmin3033

Pretty much every day, for at least 5-6 hours on average. I work part-time so I have plenty of free time, and video games are my primary hobby and one of the few things in life I enjoy, so even on busy days when I have other stuff to do besides work I make time to play. When I was younger honestly I think I had LESS time, because I was always going out with friends and doing those other things that kids do.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I guess I play everyday or once a week. Also, depending on how much the game grows on me, I guess. I could easily play like 10 hours of one game if I'm having fun with it, but if it's not that interesting or I've replayed the game like 3 times or more, I may play three hours or less, or even let it unfinished and forgotten.

Last edited:
    Back