Exploring the universe.

Age 16
Male
Multiverse
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
949 posts
2.5 Years
Are shiny odds raised in this game? I'm guessing so since the 4th pokemon I found was shiny lol
Gaia's shiny rate is unchaged from vanilla FireRed. That means the chances of encountering a shiny wild Pokémon are 1/8192.

Spacewalker

Exploring the universe.

Age 16
Male
Multiverse
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
949 posts
2.5 Years
I only hope this game got updated for auto run with, i hate pressing B all the time
Yeah, Gaia v4 (yet to release) will use pokeemrald_expansion afaik, so yes, Auto Run.
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
2 posts
22 Days
Hi guys I’m new to the page, Ive been playing Pokémon Gaia on iOS emulator and recently I stopped my eevee mid way through evolving into a espeon as I wanted an umbreon. However since stopping it evolving I have levelled up several levels and it no longer wants to evolve. I’ve been battling lods without fainting and giving it vitamins etc and still no evolving ? Any ideas ? 🙏🏼

Nah

Age 29
she/her, they/them
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
15,080 posts
8.2 Years
You'll probably want to try asking in the thread for Gaia, you'd be more likely to get help there than in this section (which is about the site/community itself anyway)

Gaia thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=326118
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1 posts
5 Days
Hi all. Love the game! I have a question about egg breeding that i just came across. I breeded a male drowzee and female sabeleye. From the egg, a sableye hatched but t shows the mega form sprite. Is this just in mega form now? Can it still mega evolve in battle? and does that affect stats at all for this pokemon? Its iv's unfortunately arent geat :(
Or is this still jsust a regular sabeleye but the image is showing the mega form for some reason ?