• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
  • I'd love to learn an instrument at some point in my life because I really enjoy piano or guitar covers of songs I really like and I'd love to do them myself. There have been points where I've wanted to learn violin or bass too. It's all been fleeting thoughts, but I'd been having them so long that I know I wanna learn some kind of instrument...
    2G0bme9.png

It's been surprising how long we've been in the year already, I still remember New Year's Eve. I've just been trying to keep the momentum of feeling really good in December into this year and that's been going pretty well. There's been a lot of procrastination though, there's something I'm working on that I wanted to get done by the end of January, and I'm only about halfway done at this point, whoops.~

Idk if it's your sound or not but the Ukulele is very easy to learn and they sell electric ones too for a more metal sound with it. Just a baby bass guitar at that point

Years
  • Idk if it's your sound or not but the Ukulele is very easy to learn and they sell electric ones too for a more metal sound with it. Just a baby bass guitar at that point

while we're in this topic, uke basses.

Spoiler:

i find it so interesting that these exist

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Today I learned uke basses exist? I guess I should've expected it when I learned about acoustic bass, but... that thought never crosses your mind, y'know?

Idk if it's your sound or not but the Ukulele is very easy to learn and they sell electric ones too for a more metal sound with it. Just a baby bass guitar at that point
    It probably isn't, but I'll still look into it, thanks!

Setsuna

Years
  • I actually thought it was "ukelele" until this thread, because you don't really pronounce the second U as a U, or I've just never really thought of it like that.

Years
  • yeah same lol. this reminds me of when i spelled weird as "wierd" til 5th grade. i made fun of a friend spelling it right then everyone corrected me. 'twas an embarassing core memory lol.

Setsuna

Years
  • Yup. I definitely feel that. Today I found old messages of mine from a couple years ago when I apparently didn't know how to spell some words. So I guess before I turned 18 I just didn't know how to spell words with more than 7 letters in them...

Back