• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
  • English isn't supposed to be my first language, but it's just transformed into that overtime lol. i need to constantly talk with my irl friends to preserve my native tongue bcs i don't speak it anywhere online :p

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Back in school I was mediocre in English classes. Then I started playing video games in English. From that point on I was still mediocre at English classes. Not because I was bad in it but because I'd rather played video games instead of attending those classes.

Years
  • Hi Shun,
    I'm also a Yu-Gi-Oh fan myself and I'm doing really great today, thank you for asking.

Hi AshKetchup
    Thank you for saying hello.

Years
  • @Shun

I got into Yu-Gi-Oh around I think my late teens. I watched a little of the first Yu-Gi-Oh anime though I really love Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds the most of the many other anime's of Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm trying to re collect the trading cards at this time the 5Ds ones. I never learned how to play sadly due to not having friends and no one ever would willing teach me to play either. I want to join the Yu-Gi-Oh Club on here as well, though I need to get some cards first and somehow build a deck as well.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • @Shun

I got into Yu-Gi-Oh around I think my late teens. I watched a little of the first Yu-Gi-Oh anime though I really love Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds the most of the many other anime's of Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm trying to re collect the trading cards at this time the 5Ds ones. I never learned how to play sadly due to not having friends and no one ever would willing teach me to play either. I want to join the Yu-Gi-Oh Club on here as well, though I need to get some cards first and somehow build a deck as well.

5Ds is actually my favorite too, although my favorite characters mostly come from the other series ^^
    I have like 18 different decks based upon the anime as of right now, it has been a massive collection at this rate. You can join the club at any time, even if you do not have a deck yet :D
    with all the mechanics introduced learning the game might be a bit difficult, but I'm always down to break down how everything works.

Years
  • @ Shun
    Wow thats pretty cool and impressive I must say. Alright I'll pop over and say hello in the club. Really? You would help me learn it if you had time? If so that's very kind of you and I appreciate that very much, we will see down the line about it. You're very kind and sweet thank you again for speaking with me, with helpful information as well.

Years
  • English isn't supposed to be my first language, but it's just transformed into that overtime lol. i need to constantly talk with my irl friends to preserve my native tongue bcs i don't speak it anywhere online :p

My last game of the day today, I faced a bongcloud. 😂Needless to say, a 970 shouldn't play the bong cloud lol

Years
  • @ Aisaka
    Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it.
    I plan to be an active member and contributer to PC, since I have the time, sometimes at least.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • @ Aisaka
    Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it.
    I plan to be an active member and contributer to PC, since I have the time, sometimes at least.
    Good to hear! Usually I just pop on when I wake up and before I go to bed, so it's not really a big deal to be super active. Just do what you want, y'know?

By the way, you can directly quote posts by clicking on the Respond button at the bottom right of posts, they'll get notified when you've responded to them that way too.~

Years
  • Good to hear! Usually I just pop on when I wake up and before I go to bed, so it's not really a big deal to be super active. Just do what you want, y'know?

By the way, you can directly quote posts by clicking on the Respond button at the bottom right of posts, they'll get notified when you've responded to them that way too.~

Thank you for the tip, I actually had a hard time figuring that out.

Years
  • *sneaks in*

Hello everyone. Oh, and welcome to the PC Leaf. Feel free to chat. We don't bite.

Anyway, I did something today I thought i'd never do for at least a while...take a walk to Walmart. Was it freezing cold? Yes. Did I buy anything? No. Was it worth it? For the exercise and clear thoughts at the time, YES!

But then, I started bumming around the internet and felt crappy again. Like seriously, what even is my current sig? What am I even promoting? I'm not even doing art anymore. I'm...going to keep it though because I really have no idea.

Well tomorrow, i'm going to take some time to myself and relax. If I could just reach a state of relaxation for at least the beginning of 2021, i'd be fine. This cover band I want to join won't be in operation by the earliest August or September, so if I can just focus on my music/keyboard skills and relaxation skills until then, i'd be fine. Those are my only 2021 goals really.

This mini choir I wanted to originally join is total s*** btw. I genuinely feel bad for their future with their current sound.

EDIT: Also, is it just me, or is anyone else feeling time flow like a lump of sand flowing out of your hands...way too fast?

Back