• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Naku - go to sleep!!
    I'll post soon~ >:]

NEVER!! Wait . . . oh, too late.

Okay, I'll go catch up once more. I do have quite a bit of homework I should be doing . . . oh well!! >:D

EDIT:
    Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers said:
    Amber's wild expression turned a notch calmer, and more sneaky. Zorya's kind face turned more serious. Only Tony's expression remained the same, but he straightened up a bit. All three of them stepped away from the Master Quest trainers and surrounded them, putting down their bags onto the ground. They each took forth a pokéball as well.

ACK!! D: If I had known that was going to happen, I probably wouldn't have made that Zorya!! xD
    EDIT2: Wait . . . that gives me an idea . . .

EDIT3: Red, that Earthquake the Gaia used, well he doesn't actually know the move yet. It'll be something that he'll practice, but won't be able to pull off . . . the only reason he pulled it off now was because he was really angry and stuffz. If you don't want him to do that, I guess I can go back and edit it out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    From the nature of this RP, what attacks you use isn't uber important... But Earthquake is a TM move and thus you'll need a TM for it. If you can edit your post without much trouble, it would probably be good, but I don't mind much. As long as you don't use it again until you've got a TM.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I have begun writing the reply to the even you gave me before I left Red. It's coming quite easily. I should be able to be caught up in about two days.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @ THE THING - nice!

@ Dia - they are not that long xD please carry on making those~

Nakuzami

Years
  • From the nature of this RP, what attacks you use isn't uber important... But Earthquake is a TM move and thus you'll need a TM for it. If you can edit your post without much trouble, it would probably be good, but I don't mind much. As long as you don't use it again until you've got a TM.

Was it Egg moves that they're allowed to be taught, but it takes a while? That's kind of what I was aiming for but . . . oh, I can change it to Magnitude, giving it the exact same results~ Then he can practice that and eventually learn it, officially?

Ah, now that I read Gigalith's Pokedex entry . . . I want to teach him Solarbeam :x
    "Compressing the energy from its internal core lets it fire off an attack capable of blowing away a mountain."
    &
    "The solar energy absorbed by its body's orange crystals is magnified internally and fired from its mouth."
    That's one strong Solarbeam, lol

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Listening to Christina Perri while writing my catch up post is very distracting.
    Edit: @Red: I decided not to battle Nidoran :D Oh how laziness can rule the world.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Listening to Christina Perri while writing my catch up post is very distracting.

Ooh wow. :cer_no: I have done that before and it took me an hour just to reply back to somebody who was waiting for me to post back. Music is very distracting...but if it's pokemon music, it helps a bit :cer_nod: As for the RP...I'm just waiting until some bug types come out, or other ones. I wonder....those ice types will have to wait until very later in the RP I think....*nooo..*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, you'll be able to get TMs soon~

And yeah, that's fine, Naku.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • By the way, Otherworld and I both agreed to carry Shun over to the PokeCenter~
    Sooo if it seems like there was bunnying, it was all planned between us; jsyk.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Miss Doronjo is correcto. Took Shun back so....oh no, forgot about his pokemon. :X I'll just make another posts stating Stephany goes to get them....

Nakuzami

Years
  • By the way, Otherworld and I both agreed to carry Shun over to the PokeCenter~
    Sooo if it seems like there was bunnying, it was all planned between us; jsyk.

Perfectly fine with me; it allows me to be lazy and not post until Shun is at the Pokemon Center and whatnot. ;P

Well, I guess I've been too lazy to post today (and I was finishing a book, so meh >:P) but if I don't make a post about Shun waking up tonight, it'll be tomorrow~
    Gawd, I'm lazy xP

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

Perfectly fine with me; it allows me to be lazy and not post until Shun is at the Pokemon Center and whatnot. ;P

Well, I guess I've been too lazy to post today (and I was finishing a book, so meh >:P) but if I don't make a post about Shun waking up tonight, it'll be tomorrow~
    Gawd, I'm lazy xP

It's okay. Laziness just rules the world. Oh and tag along stalkers for the win. :D

Nakuzami

Years
  • " . . . while you can help me lift the Gigalith...thing....heavy behemoth...,"

Um, heavy is right. 572.3 lbs. (or 260.0 kg if you live in one of those weird countries xP) so he'll be . . . literally impossible for you to lift. Lol, just have him wake up and walk beside you (he could also carry Akiko on his back, giving off that aura of "I don't completely trust you" as you walk, lol) Or you could go back into the Pokemon Center and grab their Pokeballs from Shun's bag? Unless, of course, you left the bag with the Pokemon, which would make it easier. (and if you find Roswell (probably a ways away from the battle scene) you might notice that he does not have a Pokeball of his own)
    et cetera
    Also, I'ma have Shun wake up in a little hospital room. If you wish you could illustrate the nurse bringing him in (which I figured you would have done as soon as you entered the Pokemon Center, lol :/) or you could just pretend it happened while you guys were outside or something~
    Okay . . . ugh, I'll try to post now, giving some POV from the Pokemon to give some better understanding, lol.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Um, heavy is right. 572.3 lbs. (or 260.0 kg if you live in one of those weird countries xP) so he'll be . . . literally impossible for you to lift. Lol, just have him wake up and walk beside you (he could also carry Akiko on his back, giving off that aura of "I don't completely trust you" as you walk, lol) Or you could go back into the Pokemon Center and grab their Pokeballs from Shun's bag? Unless, of course, you left the bag with the Pokemon, which would make it easier. (and if you find Roswell (probably a ways away from the battle scene) you might notice that he does not have a Pokeball of his own)
    et cetera
    Also, I'ma have Shun wake up in a little hospital room. If you wish you could illustrate the nurse bringing him in (which I figured you would have done as soon as you entered the Pokemon Center, lol :/) or you could just pretend it happened while you guys were outside or something~
    Okay . . . ugh, I'll try to post now, giving some POV from the Pokemon to give some better understanding, lol.

We are currently doing a joint post but...is it alright if Pawniard simply places Pichu on his helmet, and both our psychic pokemon use Confusion to lift Tyroge and Gigalith? thought it would be much easier since I suck at bunnyin and I'm quite a lazy one....

Nakuzami

Years
  • We are currently doing a joint post but...is it alright if Pawniard simply places Pichu on his helmet, and both our psychic pokemon use Confusion to lift Tyroge and Gigalith? thought it would be much easier since I suck at bunnyin and I'm quite a lazy one....

Well, if Gothorita healed Shun's Pokemon earlier, they should be able to walk on their own. But sure, go ahead and do that. Although, Tyrogue should still be inside his Pokeball, so he should be on Shun's belt still.

Aw, I lied, I'm probably not posting tonight. xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

• Well, if Gothorita healed Shun's Pokemon earlier, they should be able to walk on their own. But sure, go ahead and do that. Although, Tyrogue should still be inside his Pokeball, so he should be on Shun's belt still.

Lol Slacker. :3

But, no matter! There are loads to be done anyway~

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

Well, if Gothorita healed Shun's Pokemon earlier, they should be able to walk on their own. But sure, go ahead and do that. Although, Tyrogue should still be inside his Pokeball, so he should be on Shun's belt still.

As long as you post eventually I am fine with it...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    PEOPLE. You have to start reading each other's posts.

@ First Snow - Kathy and Stephany wasn't in Viridan Forest. They were in a mountain to the west of Pewter City.

@ Michaela - Miss Doronjo's post showed Stephanie and Kathy hurrying past Keeno and Soo-yun, carrying Shun to the pokémon center. So no, I'll post now and have Keeno run after them to the pokémon center (assuming that Soo-yun follows too).

If you don't read each others posts, you miss important parts of the story and things get confused like this :p thanks.

EDIT: Just had to say, lovely joint post, Otherworld9) and THE THING (snowy)~

Last edited:
    Back