• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games REDUX [NIGHT FOUR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • [WALK DOWN] 8

Also still unsure on where to go for today's vote. Honestly, lynching might not be a bad idea since we got a freebie tonight, although there's still the power roles to consider...

Years
  • [Walk down]5

My lucky no. ^.^

Klippy seems a town player to me. I don't think so claiming vest = lynch. :p We can keep eyes on klippy though.
    :eyes:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • [WALK DOWN] 8

[ABSTAIN]

I've given my defense of myself in re: to the townie thing. I don't have much more to add.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Girl the game makers might like their events, but changing the biome of the arena? Even they couldn't do that lmao

Also other girl, you think you're taking my number I hope it kills your face

Walk Down Path 5

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • oh dear GOD I can't believe I didn't post all of yesterday I'm so sorry ;-;

Well I'm glad to see Bard learned his lesson a little bit. It's gonna take me a little while to do a full analysis of the situation though so stay tuned. In the meantime I'll vote and take a path.

[Abstain]

[Walk Down] 15

Hey, safety in numbers right?

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I would walk down 7 because 7 is my favorite number but I have a bad feeling about it for some reason.

[Walk Down] 10

I'll laugh so hard if 10 kills you and 7 is something good.

Btw Fletch, how does abstain work? Is it like not voting at all or like lynching noone?

If majority abstains does the person with the most votes on them die or does noone die?

Years
  • i am terrified

[WALK DOWN] 3

i also actually wanted to join the abstain-wagon, since i think it's valid to say that we have many roles that could gain valuable information in a night, and hence we'd want to stretch it as long as possible; but actually, wouldn't it be better to vote after all? mainly because we also have a large number of protective roles. if we vote to lynch and force a claim, at least that way we can say either the doctor or blacksmith should protect them that night, rather than having the mafia 'randomly' killing a target and risking us actually losing a valuable intel role that way.

... that being said, i'm very out of practice and i'm not very sure who would make a good lynch target. i'm inclined to say Klippy or Johnny i suppose, but only because they drew the most attention/suspicion to themselves. i'm not actually scumreading doof btw - i know he just looks up to Klippy a lot and i think his defense of him might stem from that.

to be fair i could've made the same mistake as Klippy just as easily, claiming a vest seems more commonpractice in EM games, for instance. hence Johnny's singling out of Klippy seems more suspicious to me, but then it's day 1 and there just isn't very much to go on... and i'm certainly guilty of falling in the trap of Klippy-tunnelvision, lmao

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Forget Klippy, I'd like to talk about GP who imo seems to be contributing a LOT less than he usually would.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If we vote to lynch at this point and force claim but run out of time we might lost an important role that way. So either way we'd be risking losing someone of importance imo.

[abstain]

Years
  • idk, i think we still have plenty of time... but i suppose you're right, it is a risk, and we are approaching dusk

[ABSTAIN]

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • so my activity will be a bit spotty over the next three weeks because it's exam season. Have been furiously revising the whole of Introduction to Neuroscience. yay

I don't think claiming a vest makes Klippy scum. Yes, it's unconventional, but if he's a town PR he might benefit from not being attacked by the mafia until it's absolutely necessary for the mafia to attack him.

I think abstaining is the way to go here. Gives our investigative PRs more time to gather results without us potentially putting one in danger because we're voting to lynch them.
    [Vote] no-one
    and
    [Walk down] 9 because 9 is a pretty cool number I guess

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Fox, I just realised we have forgotten to do something very important that tradition dictates.

[GO DOWN] Path 7 with bae <3
    [ABSTAIN]

N҉̳O̫̺̞̮͞W̟̰̥̺͚͓͈͝ ́Y͙̯̱͉͚̺͟O̡̥̼͉̭̼͎U̧ͅ ̼̤̘̭̦̤̠C̭A̡̰͚͔̰͍̝N̻̙̘̙ D͙I̛̙̜E͇̹̲͝ ̜̠̱̪̤̫̞A͔̦̘ͅN҉͕͚͇̼ͅY ̵͍̱̘N̻̗̖͇̯̠O̢̩̥̭̳B̖͈͎̬̼̤̦Ọ͝D̥͕̥̲Y̸̞̣ ̺̻͇̩̼W̤͍͖̗̳I͎L͙̮͈L ͖̬̜H̺͍͜E̠A̵R ҉̜̠̣͎Y̡̗̩͙̗̱̭ͅO̡̥̜U̷͎̪͉̱͓̼ ̘SC̗̜͘R̴E̲̘̬̣͖̜̖͢A͓͘M̬̩̩

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • [GO DOWN] Path 7 with bae <3
    [ABSTAIN]

N҉̳O̫̺̞̮͞W̟̰̥̺͚͓͈͝ ́Y͙̯̱͉͚̺͟O̡̥̼͉̭̼͎U̧ͅ ̼̤̘̭̦̤̠C̭A̡̰͚͔̰͍̝N̻̙̘̙ D͙I̛̙̜E͇̹̲͝ ̜̠̱̪̤̫̞A͔̦̘ͅN҉͕͚͇̼ͅY ̵͍̱̘N̻̗̖͇̯̠O̢̩̥̭̳B̖͈͎̬̼̤̦Ọ͝D̥͕̥̲Y̸̞̣ ̺̻͇̩̼W̤͍͖̗̳I͎L͙̮͈L ͖̬̜H̺͍͜E̠A̵R ҉̜̠̣͎Y̡̗̩͙̗̱̭ͅO̡̥̜U̷͎̪͉̱͓̼ ̘SC̗̜͘R̴E̲̘̬̣͖̜̖͢A͓͘M̬̩̩

Uh.... o_O

I don't know what you guys are doing over there but it sounds royally messed up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back