• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pop Culture Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
We're running up against it here, so I too will throw out a random vote just because it's my civic duty.

[#LOBOTOMIZE] Abby

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
[Lobotomize] Bardothren

Kind of just been sitting back and observing because I don't have much to add now. Vote is random like the rest.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
[#LOBOTOMIZE] Seth Rollins

Voting random seems to be the cool thing to do. I want to be cool

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Tell me why you don't, considering the rest of us have agreed to it.

I'll take that as a yes.

Why don't I? Because I realize that random voting does not help in solving the game and finding out who the mafias are.

Tell me, why do you feel satisfied with a random vote? What's its purpose? What are you hoping to achieve by random voting?

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I'll take that as a yes.

Why don't I? Because I realize that random voting does not help in solving the game and finding out who the mafias are.

Tell me, why do you feel satisfied with a random vote? What's its purpose? What are you hoping to achieve by random voting?

Picking one person randomly to lynch doesn't help any more than forcing an RNG vote.

To the vote that you're making, I see it as very scummy to be pushing for a bandwagon this early on a nonexistent OMGUS during a random vote.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
haVe we ever cOnsidered using TEchNIques like subluminal messages in mafia? i feel like it Could worK

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Picking one person randomly to lynch doesn't help any more than forcing an RNG vote.

To the vote that you're making, I see it as very scummy to be pushing for a bandwagon this early on a nonexistent OMGUS during a random vote.

You're dodging my question, which I wouldn't expect a townsided player to do.

So, where's the "nonexistent OMGUS" nonsense coming from? Anna voted Nightkrow exactly six minutes after Nightkrow voted her. The timestamps are right there, you can check for yourself. If immediately voting back someone who voted you isn't considered an OMGUS, then I don't know what is.
At this point, I'm actually wondering what crosses your mind when you think of "OMGUS". It's scummy because it's a reactionary "no you" vote, implying that the one doing it feels the need to defend themselves, when there's no actual reason to, and with no reasoning behind it. You rejecting the possibility that this could be the case makes me think you're willing to defend Anna by calling me out for calling her out.
It would make sense if you presented a satisfactory case for me being at fault for calling Anna out. Instead, what you're doing is simply throwing baseless accusations my way, and you're doing so by conveniently ignoring my case against Anna.

My thoughts regarding your course of action is that either you and Anna are mafia and you're standing up for her, or that you're mafia and know that Anna is not, so you're preparing a case against me for tomorrow, after Anna is lynched and flips non mafia.

With that in mind, I'll once again change my vote, and unless something huge happens it will be my final one for today.

[#Lobotomize] Wiicked

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Lot of people here not using the proper format for changing their vote.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Nah, Wiicked is right, Alex's vote on Anna seems too forced. I don't get the timestamps part. Very possible they were checking the thread at the same time. Besides I don't get why Anna would OMGUS NK when NK stated it was a joke vote. Honestly, both seem like joke votes.

scum! Wiicked doesn't defend his teammates.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Day 1 vote tally so far

Abby - 1 (EvilChameleon)
Alex Kaz - 1 (Nick Wilde)
Aquacorde - 1 (NightKrow)
Bardothren - 1 (Wiicked)
Charlie Brown - 1 (jdthebud)
EvilChameleon - 1 (Bardothren)
Lelouch - 1 (Seth Rollins)
lloebet - 1 (lloebet)
Nick Wilde - 1 (Abby)
NightKrow - 1 (Aquacorde)
Pecilia - 1 (Lelouch)
Seth Rollins - 1 (Arsenic)
Wiicked - 1 (Alex Kaz)

Yet to vote: Charlie Brown, gimmepie, Johnny, Nakuzami, Pecilia

24 hours remain in the day phase. Plenty of time for people to vote, and plenty of time for those that have to change their minds and go crazy, Prince-style. In fact, let's all go crazy, Prince-style!

Meanwhile, I'll be over here with Michael Jackson.
popcorn-blank.gif

Pass the popcorn, Michael!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I voted myself because I have no one I want to vote up. Seems better than what I did in my last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back